Home Forums Basel support forum Reset Defaults

Reset Defaults

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Orx und Vinn
    Participant

Hey!

I am so stupid, I am such an idiot… I reset the defaults and now everything is gone, the colors are gone, the footer is gone, the logos and favicon are gone …. the unbelievable long CSS is GONE!!! … I slowly get crazy. I thought it would reset only the shown page but it reset EVERYTHING, I know you know it.. but AH!!!

I already recreate a backup (of the webspace and the database) but the settings are still gone… I feel like I can not breath.. Next I tried to export and import settings from my other page but they are totally different and that would take weeks to make it a bit similar to my old settings.

PLEASE, tell me where are the settings located???? Can I upload files or is it in the database…can I do something else??

Please, PLEASE… help me 😭

Thanks,
    Aaron

Orx und Vinn
    Participant

Here is the side which I mean.

Hello,

I am so sorry you have reset all. Please contact the host support, most hosts make automatic backups. Perhaps you will be able to restore your site.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Orx und Vinn
    Participant

Hey,

I have already restored a backup from the host, but the settings are still not there. I do not understand it either?!?!?!

Is there no file / folder that I can simply exchange ???? I recently downloaded all of the files prior to this incident.

Thank you 😞
    Aaron

Hello,

Have you recently exported the theme settings? This option is provided in the Theme Settings > Export-import? Try to search in your PC the file like this xts_options_backup_07-12-2021.json

Make the full backup of your current site, and then upload not to do worse. Make the full backup of your site before any action and assign the file title to be clear about what it is. Not to be confused. I believe you would find the right backup file. I cross my fingers.

Best Regards

Orx und Vinn
    Participant

Hi,

I exported it only AFTER this issue. So I do not have it.

Is it possible just to replace all files of the theme? Will all be like before? Or are this settings (buttons, CSS, etc) also in the database??

Look, the have to be SOMEWHERE or not???

Thanks,
    Aaron

Hello,

The theme does not keep any backups of the settings. You will have to recreate all. You can go through our correspondence and take the settings and codes. You will find the archives of all in your profile.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Orx und Vinn
    Participant

hahahaha….. you do not understand me….. 😆

Look, I will explain it again.

I have dowloaded ALL FILES from my webspace/website. I downloaded all some month ago. So I have a backup of all files.

What should I upload (and replace) to reach a version with all right CSS and theme settings?

I already replaced some files and it didn’t work so please tell me what I have to replace. Where are the settings and CSS located.

Best wishes,
    Aaron

Hello,

You need either a full backup of your site from the host or made by a plugin.

Show me the screens of the files you have in the Private area.

If you saved files not backups I m afraid it would not help much.

Best Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)