Home Forums WoodMart support forum scroll issue on mobile

scroll issue on mobile

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Md Sam
    Participant

i am unable to scroll from the slider in mobile version after the latest update.
    my clients are unable to use the website because of this problem. please solve it asap

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, if the problem remains, leave the plugins not activated and provide the site admin access to the private area

Best Regards

Md Sam
    Participant

i won’t be able to deactivate the plugins as it’s a live website, and it was working properly before the last update. i have not added any new plugin recently.

Hello,

Please clone your site and move to a testing stage where you can detect which plugins influence following the instruction provided above.

Such may happen then the plugins which were compatible before update got an out-to date and cause the conflict.

Best Regards

Md Sam
    Participant

Downloaded fresh file from theme forest and installed on a new server and got the same bug.
    Unable to scroll from slider

Hello,

What device and browser do you use? I see clearly well scroll to top button https://prnt.sc/r01mh0

Best Regards

Md Sam
    Participant

Redmi note 6, chrome browser.
    And I am not talking about scroll to top button. The problem is you won’t be able to scroll down by swiping up on the slider.
    Which was working properly before the last theme update

Hello,

Can you show the screen of the problem? I am scrolling down your site without any problems and the previous screen proves that.

Best Regards

Md Sam
    Participant

See I am also able to scroll down but not from the slider. Check both website and try scrolling down by swiping up on the slider from mobile device.
    I am sharing the link of video proof.

Hello,

The a2zeecart is scrolled without any problems. Deactivate all the plugins on the live site for 5 minutes to check.

Best Regards

Md Sam
    Participant

A2zeecart is also facing the same issue, I am attaching the video for both a2zeecart and woodmart demo website check the touch gesture and you’ll understand what’s my issue.
    Check when I swipe on the slider of a2zeecart and woodmart.

Hello,

This bug of the recent Slider Revolution update. It would be fixed in their nearest update.

Meanwhile, disable touch on the slider as shown: http://prntscr.com/r0k3ek

Best Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)