Home Forums Basel support forum Search Bar on mobile

Search Bar on mobile

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Userdan
    Participant

I have just purchased the Basel theme and I am using Furniture theme set up.

There is a search bar feature on the desktop view but this disappears on mobile, is it possible to have a full row search bar below the logo + navigation?

Many thanks in advance!

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

The search form is displayed on the mobile menu. Unfortunately, there is no option to show the search in the mobile header. You can show search icon in mobile: this option is provided in the Theme Settings > Header > Other https://prnt.sc/r6rwqc

Best Regards

Userdan
    Participant

Hi there,

That option does not seem to be initiating the visual as described on mobile.

Is something incorrect from the screenshots?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, if the problem remains, leave the plugins not activated and provide the site admin access to the private area.

If you run the live site and cannot keep the site without the plugins, please confirm the permit to deactivate the plugins for the while of checking what can make 10-15 minutes.

Best Regards

Userdan
    Participant

See content

Hello,

This Header layout does not suppose the search on mobile. Please consider setting another header layout. For example, you can check with Symplified.

Best Regards

Userdan
    Participant

Thank you, I have changed the header layout to Base header however I cannot workout how to change the text around the search bar in the screenshot.

Also, I would like to know how to change the colour of the notifications (basket items number) without changing the main theme colour.

Any suggestions?

Attachments:

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

.widgetarea-head .widget-title{
      display:none;
    }
    .wishlist-info-widget .wishlist-count{
      color:red;
      background:yellow;
    }
    .basel-cart-design-2 > a .basel-cart-number{
       color:red;
      background:yellow; 
    }

Best Regards

Userdan
    Participant

Hi there,

Thank you for the above CSS.

It seems to have impacted the sticky menu on desktop – see screenshot

Attachments:

Hello,

The provided code has removed the title from the search in the default header https://prnt.sc/r7zezz

This is the sticky header and code does not influence this https://prnt.sc/r7zhf7

Try to upload a smaller logo for the sticky header to provide more space for the menu. There a lot of menu items and space is not enough.

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)