Home Forums WoodMart support forum search button in topbar

search button in topbar

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Solar Garant
    Participant

Hi,
    After updating the theme i have a strange view on search button. the icon is gone. And now there is text a button. look for attachment.

Regards,
    O W

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Solar Garant
    Participant

My shop page is also changed. The images are all different in size and not the same height anymore.
    regards,
    OW

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

You need to clear your browser cache to see the changes after update. Here is a website with tutorials and guides how to clear the cache in different browsers and devices http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/home/

Regards

Solar Garant
    Participant

Hi, thank you, i was forgotten to clear the cache so that helped. But my my images onthe shop page are different in height.

regards,
    ow

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

If you have the latest version of the WooCommerce plugin, you should be able to manage your product images size in Dashboard -> Appearance -> Customize -> WooCommerce -> Product images.

Regards

Solar Garant
    Participant

Hi, this was not so before the updates all plugins are updated. look what is happening image one is in customizer and looks good if i go out then the images are different.

regards.
    OW

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to use this plugin to regenerate all thumbnails after changes https://wordpress.org/plugins/regenerate-thumbnails/

Solar Garant
    Participant

I have such a plugin but strange as it is all problems are solved without doing anything.
    Ticket can be closed.

Regards
    OW

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Strange, but we are glad that you solved it 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘search button in topbar’ is closed to new replies.