Home Forums WoodMart support forum Shop Page spacing between filter sidebar and products

Shop Page spacing between filter sidebar and products

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

K1W1
    Participant

Hi, does anyone know a way to add some padding between the sidebar filter column and the shop products? I would like to be able to add a little padding between these elements as I find they are too close together for me. (currently on staging site)

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the. This testing may take up to 15 minutes. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

K1W1
    Participant

ok sure, oh while you are there can figure out how to change the ‘sidebar’ filter button to have light text, this seems to be the woo-related buttons only. All I really want is to know if there is any way of adding a little padding between the sidebar filter and the products on the shop page, I don’t think there is anything wrong just would like to know of any CSS that might allow me to adjust this gap/padding. Your theme is awesome by the way!

Hello,

Please try to set “Large” for the sidebar in the shop page settings. You need to edit your page and you will find these settings. https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/options-for-pages/

I have checked and I see the padding is too small and it should be so, check out the demo: https://woodmart.xtemos.com/shop/

Best Regards

K1W1
    Participant

Could we not have the option of this example layout (screenshot attached)? Just so much wasted real-estate on the Shop page…don’t you guys think it would be an awesome idea to have the choice of the ‘default’ width you have designated for the shop page…or we could choose ‘full width’ and have an awesome layout like in the provided screenshot. Breakpoint at tablet or before…pretty please…haha

Make sence?

Please advise?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You can set the shop page full width and show all the widgets in the hidden sidebar that is open on the icon click: https://woodmart.xtemos.com/shop/?opt=hidden_sidebar

You can configure the option in the Theme Settings > Product Archives > Sidebar.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

K1W1
    Participant

Yea for sure but the only choice is for the sidebar to be hidden in full screen on desktop/laptop viewports,I am not complaining as your theme is amazing! just wondering if you guys could look at another third layout that is full width but can accommodate the sidebar without being hidden? (unless you want this of course). We all know on desktop anything that is hidden more than likely means the ‘shopper’ isn’t going to realize it is there.

You must admit it isn’t such a bad idea? Could then have 6-8 columns views (maybe)

cheers
    Kevin

Hello,

I will send the feature request for consideration to our development department. Thank you very much for the suggestion.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Shop Page spacing between filter sidebar and products’ is closed to new replies.