Home Forums WoodMart support forum Shopping Cart problems

Shopping Cart problems

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Bouke
    Participant

Hi guys,

I have two issues with the shopping cart feature (see images):
    1. the quick button ‘add to cart’ does not work. It keeps loading without adding the product.
    2. the shopping cart widget won’t display properly. No products are shown.

Could you please help me out

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

There is an issue with the 3rd party plugins. Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

Bouke
    Participant

Private message sent.

Hello,

Can you please share the WP admin login url of your site so I will check and solve the issue.

Best Regards.

Bouke
    Participant

Ow wow, yes of course: http://www.shopinbreda.nl/admin

socialholicwebmedia
    Participant

I Have same issue, ping me i happy to help

Hello @Bouke,

Sorry to you again but the WP-ADMIN Login details are also incorrect. The User is also not registered on the Site.

So, kindly please provide valid WP-ADMIN Login details so that we can proceed further with checking this.

Best Regards.

Bouke
    Participant

@Aizaz Imtiaz Awan,
    Could you please try again? I changed the role to administrator.

Hello,

Your issue has been resolved. I have visited your site and updated the wp baker plugin in your site. The add to cart and shopping cart widget is working fine.
    Screenshot for clarification:
    https://ibb.co/BjTvn8p

Check back your site after completely clearing the browser cache.

Best Regards.

Bouke
    Participant

Dear Aizaz, are you sure the problem has been resolved? I cleared my browser cache but I see no changes 🙁

Kind regards,
    Bouke

Hello,

The problem is caused by Woocommerce.
    Please make the full backup of your site and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by WooСommerce.

Best Regards

Bouke
    Participant

Hi there Aizaz, I tried viewing my site in Storefront, but couldn’t see if the add to cart works properly.

Next to this: if I visit my domain from incognito mode, it redirects to shady websites. Could I possibly have been hacked?

Thanks in advance!

Hello,

01. If still there is an issue with the Storefront theme as well then it is not the theme issue. It is woo-commerce issue, please ask the Woocommerce plugin support to check and solve the issue for you.

02. Please make a full backup of your site as well as the Theme settings export and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by Woocommerce.
    If you see the same on the Storefront, please contact your host support on this issue.

Best Regards.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)