Home Forums WoodMart support forum Sidebar at category and product hover

Sidebar at category and product hover

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Qwans
    Participant

Hello,

1. When I have a product category with subcategories in it, it displays the sidebar on the left.
    How can I disable the sidebar at the category page and change the page to full width?

*When I disable the sidebar trough css it still keeps the white space and doesn’t change to full width.

2. How can I disable the product hover on mobile? So when clicking the product it goes straight to the single product page?

Qwans
    Participant

Another question:

When I’m scrolling my homepage its seems a bit laggy when I pass the categories and products display. Could you take a look at it? I already disabled the product count for categories but it’s still laggy.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are glad to know that you considered using WoodMart for your web-site. I hope you will be happy with it.

1. If you want to hide the sidebar on product categories pages only add this code snippet to the custom CSS in Theme Settings

.tax-product_cat .area-sidebar-shop {
    	display:none;
    }

.tax-product_cat .site-content {
    	width: 100%;
    	left:0;
    }

2. Sorry, but we can’t do this with our base hover for products. It should display the information firstly.

3. We tested your website but didn’t notice any lags on the products categories section.

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

Qwans
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you for awnsering.

1. Thank you

2. When I pre-ordered the theme I asked this question on themeforest and you guys told me this is possible.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

2. Sorry, we thought about different hover. Anyway, please, provide us your admin access and we will prepare a fix for this.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)