Home Forums WoodMart support forum Sidebars and Images

Sidebars and Images

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

kazi_808183
    Participant

My ‘SHOP’ PAGE has several issues:
    1. In the backend it shows that “YOU HAVE BLANK PAGE’. But if it is blank then how is it populated with images of products? Where does the page – ‘SHOP’ gets all these from?
    2. I would like to know how does the ‘SHOP’ page is getting these product images?
    3. There are 2 sidebars: One for categories, the other with product-image dropdown.
    4. I want the sidebars to be customized.
    5. I want my shop page to show the grid of each category, not bringing in products from hither thither.
    6. In all, I want PRODUCTS’ IMAGES TO BE SAME EVERYWHERE.
    7. I want Sidebars to customize.
    8. Pls see the attachments.
    9. I read several notices on my dashboard. One of those was to upgrade my site to HTTPS:
    I thought it was not so easy because I had known it would require an extra SSL certificate PLUGIN.
    But I opted for it and my site became secured with a click, now it is https://sjtradeonline.com
    10. How my site became secured without having a PLUGIN?

Hello,

Shop page is the Woocommerce functional page that is destined to show the products, it is not editable.
    3. Please provide the screen.
    4 and 7 Please provide the screen on how you want to customize it.
    If you want the shop page to show the categories only, you can configure that in the Appearance > Customize > Woocommerce > Product catalog view, you will find the option for the sho page view and for the catalog view.
    9. and 10 please contact your host support on this issue

Best Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)