Home Forums WoodMart support forum Site home page products layout different after update theme to version 2.0

Site home page products layout different after update theme to version 2.0

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

jahabar
    Participant

Hi
    I updated to latest version 2.0.
    However there are some layouts looks changed.
    1. I have used a woocommerce recent product element template in the Bakery page builder and added 6 columns. However after the update it shows with 3 columns. I tried editing and updating the homepage but it did not change the settings.
    2. I have used 6 of your ajax products tab element. One of the products tab element suddenly
    shows one product on first row and balance two products on second row instead on same row before update.

I have deleted browser cache and also cdn caches but still the new changes are there.
    Also I have updated woocommerce to latest version.

I have uploaded images for before and after update of the layouts

Thank you
    jahabar

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

jahabar
    Participant

I uploaded another image for your review

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Are you able to provide us your FTP access so we could troubleshoot it and provide you with a solution?

Regards

jahabar
    Participant

OK. I have added the ftp info

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Try to replace the only one default WooCommerce element on the home page with our Products (categories and grid) one https://prnt.sc/il8q3p

Regards

jahabar
    Participant

Ok. What about the second issue? The Men’s section element products is showing as 2 rows instead of one. The other elements products below it are showing on same row. If I delete this first element the second below element suddenly shows as 2 rows like the deleted one. There is a bug here. See image

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

So did you try to remove default WooCommerce element from the page and replace with our theme’s one?

jahabar
    Participant

Hi
    I added the product element as you mentioned. This and the second issue looks resolved. Thank you.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Site home page products layout different after update theme to version 2.0’ is closed to new replies.