Home Forums WoodMart support forum slider revolution

slider revolution

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Ayyoob
    Participant

Hi
    I can’t edit my slidres on slidre revolution, they don’t appear on search modules it appears empty!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by WooСommerce.

If you see the same on the default theme, deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

In case, the problem remains, even after all the plugins are deactivated, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

Ayyoob
    Participant

Nothing has been solved

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Please, confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

Ayyoob
    Participant

make a look at the private content

Hello,

Please provide the login URL.

Best Regards

Ayyoob
    Participant

hello
    sorry I forgot to mention that
    you will find it in extra information

Hello,

I have tested the Slider Revolution, I have added a layer and it saves: https://gyazo.com/6aa309f5ee046a51d24a7e77db55a1bd

I would recommend uploading a slider from a demo and editing it as per your needs or refer this manual to create your slider: https://revolution.themepunch.com/joomla/documentation/

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)