Home Forums WoodMart support forum Slider Revolution Update

Slider Revolution Update

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Dietmar Holzer
    Participant

Hi there,
    it is not possible for me to update the plugin “Slider Revolution”. Is this plugin not included in the theme?
    Usually with other templates it possible to update the plugin under “Dashboard/Updates/Plugins”.
    The license key from the theme is also not working when I am directly under “Plugins”.
    Thank you so much for your reply.
    Kind regards,
    Maren

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Revolution slider come bundled with our theme but they can’t be activated with our purchase code. Actually, you don’t need to do this. Only in case you want to get free premium support from its author, you can purchase it from Codecanyon. But it is not necessary since we will always provide you with the latest updates.

You can download the latest version of the plugin from your forum profile.

If you are still unable to update then provide the login details of the website.

Best Regards

Dietmar Holzer
    Participant

Hello,
    Thank you for your reply. Does this mean that is not possible to update this plugin within WordPress?
    (I can not find a download button for the latest version of the plugin at Themeforest/Envato, only for the whole theme and this is already installed)
    Kind regards,
    Maren

Hello,

I have updated the plugin on your website.

Best Regards

Dietmar Holzer
    Participant

Hello,
    Thank you so much.
    Can you please tell me what the problem was and how I can update it in the future?
    Thanks a lot and kind regards, Maren

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

I have updated the plugins from Appearance >> Install plugins. In future you will be able to update from there.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Slider Revolution Update’ is closed to new replies.