Home Forums WoodMart support forum Smart emails does not work with latest WoodMart

Smart emails does not work with latest WoodMart

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

hazesmokeshop
    Participant

Hi Support,

I wanted to customize my WooCommerce emails and I noticed that with the new WoodMart theme, I am unable to do so. I had been using this plugin for long and it used to work without any problem.

I am getting the below error in console. Screenshot of the mail customizer are attached. One with storefront theme and another one with WoodMart theme. If we check the screenshots, we can see that with WoodMart, the page doesn’t load and I can’t edit the email template while with Storefront there is no problem. Will you please check and comment?

Thanks.

load-scripts.php?c=0&load[chunk_0]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,regenerator-runtime,wp-polyfill,wp-hooks,underscore,wp-dom-ready&ver=5.8.2:2 

Uncaught TypeError: (intermediate value)(intermediate value).val(...).wpColorPicker is not a function
        at i.ready (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[chunk_0]=heartbeat,customize-base,customize-controls,customize-widgets,wp-keyboard-shortcuts,wp-notices,wp-token-list,wp-wordcount&ver=5.8.2:6)
        at load-scripts.php?c=0&load[chunk_0]=heartbeat,customize-base,customize-controls,customize-widgets,wp-keyboard-shortcuts,wp-notices,wp-token-list,wp-wordcount&ver=5.8.2:6
        at c (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[chunk_0]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,regenerator-runtime,wp-polyfill,wp-hooks,underscore,wp-dom-ready&ver=5.8.2:2)
        at Object.add [as done] (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[chunk_0]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,regenerator-runtime,wp-polyfill,wp-hooks,underscore,wp-dom-ready&ver=5.8.2:2)
        at initialize (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[chunk_0]=heartbeat,customize-base,customize-controls,customize-widgets,wp-keyboard-shortcuts,wp-notices,wp-token-list,wp-wordcount&ver=5.8.2:6)
        at i.o.Class (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[chunk_0]=heartbeat,customize-base,customize-controls,customize-widgets,wp-keyboard-shortcuts,wp-notices,wp-token-list,wp-wordcount&ver=5.8.2:4)
        at i [as constructor] (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[chunk_0]=heartbeat,customize-base,customize-controls,customize-widgets,wp-keyboard-shortcuts,wp-notices,wp-token-list,wp-wordcount&ver=5.8.2:4)
        at new i (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[chunk_0]=heartbeat,customize-base,customize-controls,customize-widgets,wp-keyboard-shortcuts,wp-notices,wp-token-list,wp-wordcount&ver=5.8.2:4)
        at Object.<anonymous> (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[chunk_0]=heartbeat,customize-base,customize-controls,customize-widgets,wp-keyboard-shortcuts,wp-notices,wp-token-list,wp-wordcount&ver=5.8.2:6)
        at Function.each (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[chunk_0]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,regenerator-runtime,wp-polyfill,wp-hooks,underscore,wp-dom-ready&ver=5.8.2:2) 
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You can customize Woocommerce emails in Woocommerce > Settings > Email, you will need to enter each mail and change as per your needs, make the full backup of your site before any changes.

WoodMart does not influence the email templates of the Woocommerce.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

hazesmokeshop
    Participant

Hi Elise,

Thanks for your response.

I am asking about the plugin compatibility. It was working without any problem and it stopped working after the recent WoodMart upgrade. If you can please help in this issue.

Thanks.

Hello,

Please, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

hazesmokeshop
    Participant

Hi Elise,

I have a staging site which you may troubleshoot without any problem. The details are provided in the private content below.

The plugin which is not working is called Smart Emails and it can be accessed from the WordPress admin menu on the left site with label “Smart Emails”.

Thanks.

Hello,

We have not changed anything with the color picker in the recent updates.

Please contact plugin support so that they could check and detect the reason for the problem.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)