Home Forums WoodMart support forum Split: How to display breadcrumbs, homepage, categories, tags, etc. in English

Split: How to display breadcrumbs, homepage, categories, tags, etc. in English

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

doudoucao7
    Participant

Hello, is there a way to automatically add all products of the same product-tag to a certain attribute?
    For example, I have a product-tag \”140cm-149cm\”, and I created an attribute Height: 140cm-149cm. Can I add all products in this product-tag to the attributes? Is there any easy way?
    If the theme itself can\’t do it, can it be done through a plugin? Is there a recommended plugin?
    thank you very much!

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry to say but right now there is no option in Theme Settings available for that. It requires Customization and this is beyond our limitations and support policy scope. Hope you can understand our limitations.

https://woocommerce.com/document/managing-product-taxonomies/

Unfortunately, I don’t have any information about such plugins. We also don’t have information on which plugins are used by our customers for that.

Thanks for your time and have a great day.

Kind Regards

doudoucao7
    Participant

Hello. I added this product to the categories of Game Lady Doll and Sex Doll respectively.
    How can I make this page only display the category of Game Lady Doll?
    Also, can I set only one product category to show for different products?
    thank you very much!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

This function displays all the categories the product is assigned to. You can’t display only one category there if the product is inside multiple categories, unfortunately.

Kind Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)