Home Forums WoodMart support forum Split: I want image type attribute and custom upload for particular product

Split: I want image type attribute and custom upload for particular product

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

noty.wmn
    Participant

Hello i am using woodmart theme all the swatches showing well in chrome, firefox but in safari not showing well can you pls shortout my problem i am mentioning the image below.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us with your admin access. We will log in and check what is wrong there. You can leave only the following plugins that are required for our theme:
    WoodMart core
    WooCommerce
    Elementor/WPBakery page builder

Thank you in advance

noty.wmn
    Participant

I have deactivated all the plugins except theme plugins but still in safari browser not showing well.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, keep them disabled and send us your admin access so we can check what is wrong.

noty.wmn
    Participant

I can not make it disable because it is live site

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

In this case, you need to create a staging development copy of your website. There, you will be able to do such kind of experiments without any harm to your production website.
    Anyway, we need to test it without plugins to understand what is the problem and help you.

Kind Regards

noty.wmn
    Participant

I have made my site copy and all the swatches showing well in chrome, firefox but in safari not showing well can you pls shortout my problem i am mentioning the image below.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We just opened your website but it seems to be built with a different theme, not WoodMart. Please, activate our theme on your website so we can check the issue for you.

Kind Regards

noty.wmn
    Participant

theme is activated pls check again

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You have some custom CSS added that breaks them in Safari. Please, remove it and test how it works https://gyazo.com/037a5e7f6190289107ddfab8914b4f9f

noty.wmn
    Participant

I removed custom css from my site but still it is showing swatches issue in safari browser

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We still see your custom CSS in the source code. Please, remove it completely.

noty.wmn
    Participant

Is woodmart theme compatible with wp rocket?
    because when enabled wp rocket site got slow when i remove theme js file form wp rocket and the code is this
    /jquery-?[0-9.]*(.min|.slim|.slim.min)?.js
    /wp-includes/js/jquery/(.*).js

when i remove this code site goes fast but quick view option does not work and load product do not work properly .

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Of course, our theme is fully compatible with WP Rocket. Please, send us your admin access so we can check what is wrong with this option.

Kind Regards

noty.wmn
    Participant

Is woodmart theme compatible with wp rocket?
    because when enabled wp rocket site got slow when i remove theme js file form wp rocket and the code is this
    /jquery-?[0-9.]*(.min|.slim|.slim.min)?.js
    /wp-includes/js/jquery/(.*).js

when i remove this code site goes fast but quick view option does not work and load product do not work properly .

please check

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Since you exclude other scripts that rely on the jQuery library, you have to keep these two lines in the exclusion list also. Otherwise, the scripts that depend on jQuery will not work and break everything on your website.
    So you just need to keep them or clear the list completely.

Kind Regards

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)