Home Forums WoodMart support forum Split: Lost Password dont work

Split: Lost Password dont work

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

eddie
    Participant

Hi guys,

I have the very same problem!

I was checking on your form for the solution but apparently, you haven’t specified it!

Everything seems to work normally apart from this Reset/Lost Password link!
    The link, instead of being ../my-account/lost-password/ it is just ../my-account/ and this is happening all over the website!
    If I am trying to access the link manually, by typing it in the address bar ../my-account/lost-password/ it works perfectly!

I checked the settings in WooCommerce and it seems fine – see the picture attached!

What would be the solution, please?

PS. The same issue it’s treated on your forum, in the posts #161388 and #210128

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

eddie
    Participant

Hi

@Artem
    Temos any news about this issue, please?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry for the delay. Have you tested how it works with the default WordPress theme? As we know, this issue was not related to our theme.

Regards

eddie
    Participant

It’s exactly as the other guys said (I see now you’ve splitter the posts) but it is working with the default theme.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

In this case, please, provide us your admin and FTP access so we can check what is wrong there.

eddie
    Participant

Hi,

Please see attached

eddie
    Participant

Hi,

I was investigating on my own a little bit more and figured out! This ticket can be closed!

In my situation, the reason for that link now working was because of some settings in a plugin: ProfilePress (formerly WP User Avatar) has some setting about the reset password section. If you put that back to default “Select” it will work

It is an incompatibility with the xtemos/woodmart theme, hence why it’s working with other themes!

You don’t have to investigate further for the moment!

Thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are glad that you sorted it out. Let us know if you have any further questions.

Kind Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Split: Lost Password dont work’ is closed to new replies.