Home Forums WoodMart support forum Standardizing Product Images for a Consistent and Attractive Online Store Displa

Standardizing Product Images for a Consistent and Attractive Online Store Displa

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

guimajor.major
    Participant

Hello, I have a doubt: how can I standardize the images of my products? Currently, some are bigger than others and this creates an inconsistent and unattractive visual for the store. Is there a plugin or code configuration that I can use to make all images the same size, even if they are uploaded in different sizes? Please see the example below.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

The best way is to upload images of the same size and proportion.

Please check this manual to find the option to crop the images: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/image-size-and-content-alignment-in-a-product-grid/

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

guimajor.major
    Participant

Hello, I understand. However, I am creating an online store for other people, which can be time-consuming for the users. Are there any themes that have the functionality to automatically resize all images to the same size? Is there any way to avoid having to manually crop the images?

Hello,

Please check the manual, you will not need manually crop images, the option would it do it.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)