Home Forums WoodMart support forum Styles in Elementor not matching what's on the site

Styles in Elementor not matching what's on the site

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

reefables
    Participant

As I’ve been making updates to a page in Elementor over the past few days, I’ve noticed that the fonts and buttons on the site are incorrect. Elementor shows everything perfectly, but when I update the page and look at it in the wild, the styles are off. In addition, the menu items in the header, footer and elsewhere on the site are underlined on the site, but not in Elementor. Link colors and font sizes/styles are off as well.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please check Elementor > Settings. There are options to set inheriting styles from the theme or from Elementor Global settings.

Switch to any default theme and check if you have the same problem, to detect if WoodMart causes the problem.

Best Regards

reefables
    Participant

Hi,

I checked the Elementor settings and it is set to inherit the styles from the theme. I did switch to a default theme, but since the elements that I’m having problems with are all specific to Elementor or WoodMart (buttons, information cards, etc.), I don’t really know what to look for. Could you please take a look and see if you can detect anything out of place? This problem happened all of a sudden, without any changes to the settings or new plugins installed…one minute it was fine, and then it wasn’t.

Also, if it’s not an issue with WoodMart, is the assumption that it is an issue with Elementor?

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Probably, an issue with some plugins that loads an additional file that overrides the styles of our theme.

https://monosnap.com/file/5uMOG7DwFzCtqsiivFnKJJSHczihbc

https://monosnap.com/file/ctXxuV3T6S8BX8YjjchF8LSUTvBF9D

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme, switch the parent theme, and check the issue. If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Kind Regards

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)