Home Forums WoodMart support forum Supported cache plugin

Supported cache plugin

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

khaliquea9
    Participant

Hey team, wanted to know apart from WP-Rocket which is free cache plugin your woodmart theme is configured? and what are their optimal settings like wp-rocket. Please help.

• This topic was modified 11 months, 3 weeks ago by khaliquea9.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please follow the instructions of this manual: https://space.xtemos.com/wordpress-performance-optimization-the-ultimate-guide-in-2021#Step_4

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

khaliquea9
    Participant

Hi I have another problem also. after the recent update the single product gallery image got messed up in mobile layout. I am using the I am using the botton (2 column) layout. its working fine on desktop but in mobile its showing wrong. Kindly check and fix asap.
    Have attached the reference link and i want on mobile it should be single image with slider as the previous version.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

As we can see, it is working correctly now. Here is a screenshot https://monosnap.com/file/Zcpr3kgRaXoEiSB4y3oGDGfjHXQpi8
    Note that this layout works as a slider on mobile devices and it is the way it worked before the update.

Kind Regards

khaliquea9
    Participant

Hi. yes after the recent update it got fixed. But i have created Elementor page for a single product page. But when i use woocommerce breadcrumbs, i am not able to strip the product name from the breadcrumbs. Please check the page once and suggest. also the share buttons in meta data is not available like the default layout.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please send us a screenshot of the problem you have with breadcrumbs?

As for the share buttons, they can be added as a separate element on the custom layout.

Kind Regards

khaliquea9
    Participant

Hi please find the attached screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to add the following code snippet to the Custom CSS area for mobile devices in Theme Settings to do this

.breadcrumb-last,
    .breadcrumb-link-last:after {
        display: none;
    }
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)