Home Forums WoodMart support forum SVG and PNG images are not visible on my homepage slide for Mobile devices

SVG and PNG images are not visible on my homepage slide for Mobile devices

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

webdeyeral
    Participant

SVG and PNG images are not visible on my homepage slide for Mobile devices. I made some researches and found the following from your replies.

It seems that file_get_contents function for URLs is disabled on your server. You need to contact your provider and ask to enable this option.

After that I contacted my hosting and they told “allow_url_fopen and file_get_contents” look enabled already on my server. I need your assistance. Chrome console gives some errors on mobile view. See –> https://prnt.sc/21zm2w8

I provided my WordPress login and FTP details for you.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by webdeyeral.

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with the default wordpress theme because you used slider revolution and our theme doesn’t influence.

Best Regards

webdeyeral
    Participant

I dont know what to do. I think it fill be fixed if you fix the mobile JS issue

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of null (reading ‘1’)
    at device.js?ver=6.2.4:153
    at device.js?ver=6.2.4:181

Hello,

Please make sure that you haven’t hidden the layers for mobiles in Slider Revolution.

You can read the following article for help:
    https://www.sliderrevolution.com/documentation/responsive-settings/

Also check how it works with the default wordpress theme.

Best Regards

webdeyeral
    Participant

Aizaz,

The slide is your default slide for your Corporate template. I did not change the slider images’ visibility settings for mobile. All of them are visible for all devices.

Also, I tried Hello and Twenty Twenty One templates, too. The results are the same. They are not visible on mobile.

WoodMart’s support disappoints me. Why don’t you try your advice before you write me? Because I am waiting for your reply for almost 24 hours! I understand that your team might be busy but you can try your advice at least before you write me back. That’s why we provide our login detail to you in our tickets!

Hello,

Please try re-creating the slides from scratch then check back. As the issue is also coming with the default wordpress theme which clears that the issue is not from our theme.

Best Regards

webdeyeral
    Participant

When I add a new slide to my slider (not duplicating an existing one) the problem is fixed.
    Thanks for your feedback.

Hello,

We are Glad that your issue has been Resolved.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘SVG and PNG images are not visible on my homepage slide for Mobile devices’ is closed to new replies.