Home Forums WoodMart support forum Swatches do not work on shop page

Swatches do not work on shop page

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Alex
    Participant

I have enabled image swatches on the shop page, however, some times the CSS to make em large does not appear, other times they are not clickable, cache is disabled and I am super confused to what is the issue.

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

Alex
    Participant

Hello Elise, here are the credentials, thank you.

Hello,

You have not configured the swatches. Please check this manual: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/image-size-and-content-alignment-in-a-product-grid/

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Alex
    Participant

I am confused, what does the “Image size and content alignment in a product grid” has to do with my swatches not working correctly? Is the the correct link?

Hello,

You need to configure them to make them work correctly.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Alex
    Participant

Please take a look at the screen shot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I have filtered the variable products out and selected the category which has more than one variable product, I do not see any problems with swatches: https://gyazo.com/d9b07b3f2aa478db4165bf6aa820147e

You need to configure every variable product in the same way. Did you expect another way it should work?

Best Regards

Alex
    Participant

When more products load, the icons become unclickable and the css for them gets overwritten.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG
    Please remove the custom CSS and switch to the parent theme.

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

Alex
    Participant

Hello Elise, disabled all plugins but the must have ones and set to default theme, issue is still there.

I noticed it does it for some categories only, for example here: (url) if you scroll there are products with swatches.

Also attached the video with the issue.

Alex
    Participant

Here is the we transfer link for the video

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We found the problem on your website. Please, try to enable Advanced scripts control in Theme Settings -> Performance and add this script to be always loaded https://gyazo.com/c3a5158c481eb80855250e0e083bdc32

Kind Regards

Alex
    Participant

Hello Artem, thank you that fixed the issue!

Although I am wondering why would this be an issue with the default settings, is it a global issue with the theme?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It happens in rear cases when there are no swatches on the first page. The script is not loaded initially so you need to enable it globally in Theme Settings.

Alex
    Participant

There is actually still an issue, even though the swatches are selectable, the functionality to show all swatches when clicking on a swatch or the +{swatches} is not working still

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Alex
    Participant

If it is the “swatches limit” script, I did the same thing by always loading it.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, you can add this script too, and see if it works.

Kind Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)