Home Forums WoodMart support forum Tax Slab showing “VAT” instead of “GST” or any other option for modification

Tax Slab showing “VAT” instead of “GST” or any other option for modification

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

shriram.bhavesh
    Participant

Hi, I have been trying to solve this for months now. I am not a coder hence facing this basic issue.
    After checking out on my e-commerce platform, the “TOTAL” Column on the right shows the total with a line saying “xx amount of “VAT” included”.
    Now my country does not use VAT system, it uses GST (goods and services tax) system and it is hurting my business because some customers think that the website is fraudulent.

Kindly help me with methods on how to edit/modify it? I cannot find it anywhere!!!
    Thanks in advance.
    Cheers

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to say but your mentioned concern is specifically related to WooCommerce end because the Taxes are added and controlled at WooCommerce end. The Theme doesn’t influence it. So, we would suggest you to try contacting WooCommerce Support in this regard, they can guide you better.

Further, you can check out the WooCommerce guide regarding Taxes: https://woocommerce.com/document/setting-up-taxes-in-woocommerce/

Hope this helps !

Best Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)