Home Forums WoodMart support forum Technical issues with my online store

Technical issues with my online store

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

raprendeprogramar
    Participant

I am facing several issues with my store. Firstly, the website seems to be changing “on its own”. I haven’t changed the price color at any point, but suddenly the price changed to black instead of blue, and the buy button which was blue became transparent. This has been very frustrating for me, and I do not know how to resolve it.
    Secondly, the images on the product pages do not load. Their thumbnails load, but when I click on the image, everything turns blank, and I have no idea why this is happening. This occurs on all products on the entire site.
    Lastly, the site seems to be completely “broken”. The icons simply do not load as well. As can be seen in the screenshots, the stars do not appear, the play button is missing, and neither the wishlist nor the compare icon, or the account menu, and category icons appear… NOTHING. It is becoming really frustrating.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused but your provided WP-ADMIN Login details aren’t working.

Secondly, the Theme itself doesn’t have such sort of issue, it could be a third party Plugin conflict on your Site because right now as we are seeing everything seems to be appearing fine on your Site. It seems that you have adjusted things right on your Site.

Please check back your Site after completely clearing the browser and server cache.

Best Regards.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)