Home Forums WoodMart support forum Test Server Support

Test Server Support

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author

Olivia
    Participant

Hey,
    We brought your theme and put it on our test server and it works very well, however; our test server is down right now. When we built another test serve, we cannot use the theme because we are informed the license is expired.

I have two questions related to this situation

(1) Could we use one license for test server since we want to finish everything then we move the whole site to live server.

(2) We only gonna use the theme for one live site, so how can we use the license for the new test server since this license is expired.

Thanks.

Olivia
    Participant

Here are some details:

When I upload the theme to new server, it shows “The link you followed has expired.”
    I assume it is because this theme only licensed to our old test server, and could you help us to move the license to the new test server?

We are facing a tight schedule, and we will be really appreciate your help this issue by tonight.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme.

The message you receive is in no way connected to the license. You can activate the license twice for one and the same site: once for the testing host and once for the live host.

As soon as you migrate the site you can activate your license.

Best Regards

Olivia
    Participant

Hello
    We need to change the header banner Text , I tried from Theme Setting-> Shop -> header banner , we have in text right now [html_block id="1413"], which is elementor short code, is it possible to have a list of other short code we can use, we want use short code , not text …for example we need to have

Free shipping till March 2021. 1800-555-555. 24/7 Tech support

how to dispaly that using short code ..

Hello,

This shortcode is the ID of the HTML block. HTML block is a functional block (custom post type) that allows to create any templates or add any elements. Then you can add it to any place of the site, here is more detailed information: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/html-blocks-2/

Please navigate to Dashboard > HTML block, find this ID and edit the HTML block, the content of the header banner would change.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Best Regards

Olivia
    Participant

got it , thank you

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Olivia
    Participant

Hello, I want to add , coupon on checkout instead of the cart page, I deleted it from cart.php page, is it possible to process coupon on the checkout , I copied the coupon parto reveiw-order.php , but the review-order is form, and cant’ have a form inside a form, how to process the coupon then in the checkout page , just above of review order, and get the total updated with the coupon value
    Thanks

Olivia
    Participant

here is a screen shot of my added code to reveiw-order.php, and function.php and checkout page, first adding this code to review-order.php created duplicated row for coupon on checkout , i only need one , second when I click on add coupon button, instead of processing the coupon for example 10 off , or 10% it process the add coupon button as it place and order ( I added paypal, and when I click on add coupon it takes me to paypal page) .so add coupon button act as place an order button,
    I also want add the payment button in the top like the attached web site , so I edit the priorities number in the functions.php. please see the second one , first one is yours, second one I edited it with those two lines
    remove_action( ‘woocommerce_checkout_order_review’, ‘woocommerce_checkout_payment’, 20 );
    add_action( ‘woocommerce_checkout_before_customer_details’, ‘woocommerce_checkout_payment’, 1 ); so I want the review-order.php, to have the copuon, and update the subtotal and total with the coupon , and the amazon, paypal, to show on the top and the billing address to show only if click on credit card but if you click on paypal only the shipping address form and have default to display: non, only when customer click on shipping address , because paypal has the address, the last attachment is our localhost, I want to be as the lasers and lights page. Thanks

Attachments:

Olivia
    Participant

here is my local host

Attachments:

Olivia
    Participant

Here is the site I want similar check out page

Attachments:

Olivia
    Participant

I was able to get the coupon before the subtotal

Attachments:

Olivia
    Participant

here is my code in function.php, but how to have it directly without having to click on do you have cod, like having a text field to enter coupon code then the button

remove_action( ‘woocommerce_before_checkout_form’, ‘woocommerce_checkout_coupon_form’, 10 );

add_action( ‘woocommerce_review_order_after_cart_contents’, ‘woocommerce_checkout_coupon_form_custom’ );
    function woocommerce_checkout_coupon_form_custom() {
    echo ‘<tr class=”coupon-form”><td colspan=”2″>’;

wc_get_template(
    ‘checkout/form-coupon.php’,
    array(
    ‘checkout’ => WC()->checkout(),
    )
    );
    echo ‘</tr></td>’;
    }

I added that in styles.css but not working
    .woocommerce-checkout .checkout_coupon.woocommerce-form-coupon {
    display: block !important;
    }

Hello,

Please remove all your customization.

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

.checkout_coupon {
        padding: 30px 25px 10px 25px;
        text-align: center;
        border: 2px dashed #ddd;
        max-width: 450px;
        display:block!important;
    }
    .showcoupon{
        display:none;
    }

Best Regards

Olivia
    Participant

working great, I want to have this coupon box to disappear once the customer apply his coupon code and got the coupon applied on the total, if he enter wrong coupon I want to keep it, in the attached screenshot, it shows after applying the coupon and got the discount, it still showing, we are small company will have only one coupon so no need to keep the coupon box after applying it to total already only if he enter wrong coupon code

Attachments:

Olivia
    Participant

How to add font file, I tried to add Futura, uploading its file, but font file extension is .ttf, got message not supported file for uploading

Olivia
    Participant

I also converted from .ttf to .woff but still got this message
    Futura-Bold-font.woff
    Sorry, this file type is not permitted for security reasons.

Olivia
    Participant

I want to remove the 360 product review which display over product image, there is option from theme setting to remove the magnifier but not for 360 product review, and couldnt find even if you are using plugin for that to disable it, how to disable this features, 360 Product review, Thank you

Olivia
    Participant

I also wants to add on the top header banner, currency change , is that option available and I don’t see it, our product sold in both USA and Canada, default will be to US dollar, but I want customer once change currency on the top banner, product price changes to Canadian dollar

Olivia
    Participant

I also want add email address and phone number to shipping address from, I disable the billing address form, since I am using for payment paypal and strip , and dont’ want collect billing address info
    in the checkout form ,there is a link for registered user to login and already once he login in the same page , the shipping address got populated with customer’s shipping address in file, but for not register customer ,I have the setting once he choose the payment method, and click on place and order, got errors for all shipping address fields , once he fills in , it either take him to paypal, or place the order if he choose credit card and fill in the credit card info
    I want in this step register the user, have check box in the shipping address form, ask him to you want to register, if checked, add his shipping address, so need extra fields email, phone number to register him, but will register only with email, and I set the password in register customer to generate, I know that is different, but what is the best practice for this scenario

Thanks

Olivia
    Participant

I also need to have the amazon button on radio button under paypal and credit card options, to be third options…or first, it looks as this screenshot in the bottom of the page , what is the best way to move it

Attachments:

Olivia
    Participant

I also want move the error message if customer choose payment method CREDIT CARD, and does not’ fill in the credit card information, it appears in the bottom of the page, I want have it just in the top of the payment method box , which in the top of the page left side , what is the best option , see screenshot

Attachments:

Olivia
    Participant

The default checkout page, has the payment method appears after the order review, as the first screenshot but I want to have payment method on the top left as in the second sreenshot. I added those two lines of code to function.php ( under the child theme) , is that the best practice to your theme or other options is better

remove_action( ‘woocommerce_checkout_order_review’, ‘woocommerce_checkout_payment’, 20 );
    add_action( ‘woocommerce_checkout_before_customer_details’, ‘woocommerce_checkout_payment’, 2 );

Also I want remove billing form so I added this line, and also have to add this functions, othewise got javascript errors for all the fields in the billing form let me know if there is better solutions with your theme

remove_action( ‘woocommerce_before_checkout_form’, ‘woocommerce_checkout_coupon_form’, 10 );

add_filter( ‘woocommerce_checkout_fields’ , ‘custom_override_checkout_fields’ );

function custom_override_checkout_fields( $fields ) {

unset($fields[‘billing’][‘billing_first_name’]);

unset($fields[‘billing’][‘billing_last_name’]);

unset($fields[‘billing’][‘billing_company’]);

unset($fields[‘billing’][‘billing_address_1’]);

unset($fields[‘billing’][‘billing_address_2’]);

unset($fields[‘billing’][‘billing_city’]);

unset($fields[‘billing’][‘billing_postcode’]);

unset($fields[‘billing’][‘billing_country’]);

unset($fields[‘billing’][‘billing_state’]);

unset($fields[‘billing’][‘billing_phone’]);

unset($fields[‘order’][‘order_comments’]);

unset($fields[‘billing’][‘billing_email’]);

unset($fields[‘account’][‘account_username’]);

unset($fields[‘account’][‘account_password’]);

unset($fields[‘account’][‘account_password-2’]);

return $fields;

}

attach screenshot to the function.php under the child theme

Attachments:

Olivia
    Participant

I run lighthouse from google develoepr inspect, and it shows very low performance even I install and configure Assetclean up plugin , here is a screenshot of lighhouse report , how to improve performanc, and here is a or site URL , still even only couple of product

http://34.219.71.204/

and also screenshot of page speed insight for desktop and mobile
    any recommendation to improve the speed

Olivia
    Participant

I am trying to change the carsoul arrow for single product, to show all the time not only on hover, as default I added this code but not working

owl-next{
    border: none !important;
    background: url(images/arrow.jpg) no-repeat ;
    display:block;
    }

.owl-prev{
    border: none !important;
    background: url(images/arrow.jpg) no-repeat ;
    display:block;
    }
    .owl-theme .owl-controls .owl-buttons .owl-next {
    background-color: hsla(0, 0%, 100%, 1) !important; /*show buttons on carousel hover*/
    color: hsla(0, 0%, 0%, 1) !important; /*show buttons on carousel hover*/

}

I need to get that effect but ours shows only on hover

https://www.chauvetprofessional.com/products/colorado-batten-q15/

Hello,

I want to have this coupon box to disappear once the customer apply his coupon code
    HTML structure does not allow solving it by custom CSS. Such modification requires complicated Woocommerce code customization which is not covered by our support.

How to add font file,
    Please find the detailed step by step instruction here: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/upload-custom-fonts/

I want to remove the 360 product
    You need to delete all the images in the 360 degree under the product gallery.

I also wants to add on the top header banner
    You need to add text block and insert the shortcode of the switcher.

I also want add email address and phone number to shipping address from
    You will have to find a plugin customizing the checkout, The checout is the Woocommerce functioanlity and our theme does not any options.

I also need to have the amazon button on radio button under paypal and credit card options’
    Please contact the plugin support on this issue.

I also want move the error message if customer choose payment method CREDIT CARD
    HTML structure does not allow solving it by custom CSS

As per the low performance:
    We suggest you to remove unnecessary plugins, install some kind of JS & CSS optimizing plugins like Better WordPress Minify and a caching plugin like WP Super Cache. Also, you can use GTmetrix tool to see what makes your website slow and optimize these parts of your website.

Arrows:
    Please clear the browser cache, they are visible by default, no need to hover

Best Regards

Olivia
    Participant

Thanks for your respond,
    But the Arrows in the OWL Carousel for PRODUCT in product single page not visible by default, please check those two screenshot, the first one the arrow which I have the background RED just for testing, to see it well, it is only visible by Hover, the second screenshot it is without hover, the arrows don’t show

Hello,

Please provide the page URL and screen what arrow you mean, these are always on the page https://gyazo.com/6df908f1233f057e95d5acfc1e86f6ea

Best Regards

Olivia
    Participant

I don’t get the same view, i only get the prev – next arrow when hover over product images, I really want to get the same view as the link you sent

here is mine only on hover and it is over the image, I want it by default all the time , no need to hover, and want it on the side not on the image

http://34.219.71.204/index.php/product/4-bar-led-mobile-dj-lighting-system/

Thanks

Hello,

Please clear the browser cache and check again, try another browser. Let me know if the problem still appears.

Best Regards

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 34 total)

The topic ‘Test Server Support’ is closed to new replies.