Home Forums WoodMart support forum The products won't filter by the category, category side menu in mobile version

The products won't filter by the category, category side menu in mobile version

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

ke
    Participant

Hi,

The products won’t filter by the category dropdown list or category side menu on the mobile device.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry, but your request is not quite clear for us. Could you please explain in some details what do you mean?

Thank you in advance.

ke
    Participant

Once you use mobile phone open the website, on the shop page, the category men and the side menu won’t filter the product. For example, I click on lunch, on the category menu, it will still show me another category product.

ke
    Participant

Also using phone, after added food to cart, sometimes need to scroll up to see the pop up screen for ‘continue shopping’ or ‘view cart’

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

ke
    Participant

Those are mostly woocommerce add-on plugin. I deactivated it.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We can’t log in.

ke
    Participant

Please try again

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

As we can see, the plugins are still activated. Could you please try to disable all plugins that are not related to our theme?

ke
    Participant

It is all deactivated, if you think some are not related to you theme just deactivated, your theme also required lots of plugins to install, can’t remember which one was which one.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We see that you modified a lot of our theme code and it breaks the AJAX shop functionality. When we restore our theme default files it works correctly. You need to remove your customization or you can simply disable AJAX shop function in Theme Settings -> Shop.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)