Home Forums WoodMart support forum The site cannot be viewed

The site cannot be viewed

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

bonalind
    Participant

Hello,

The site cannot be viewed

Although I updated on the website, when I clicked like an outside user, the old prices and some proporties were coming. Some data is out of date like product price and titles. When I looked, the wordpress version was automatically updated to 5.9. but I saw that the theme does not support this. As such, I thought that the problem was caused by this, and I downloaded it to 5.7 with the downgrade upgrade plugin. I took a backup of the site before downloading. It gives an error while restoring the site backup (Hata: SyntaxError: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 0).

In addition, the site has become inaccessible. it gives such an error.
    Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘<‘, expecting end of file in /home/bonalind/public_html/wp-includes/rest-api/endpoints/class-wp-rest-application-passwords-controller.php on line 324
    Web sitenizde kritik bir hata oluştu.)

Could you help me please?

Thanks

• This topic was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by bonalind.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

As we can see, you have a PHP error in core WordPress file wp-includes/rest-api/endpoints/class-wp-rest-application-passwords-controller.php.

It is not related to our theme and we don’t have a fix for this. You might need to reinstall WordPress or repair this file. Unfortunately, we don’t have instructions for such fix.

Kind Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)