Home Forums WoodMart support forum Theme Configuration

Theme Configuration

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

meccio
    Participant

Hello, I’ve purchased the Woodmart theme and am trying to build the website I want.

Basically, what I’m trying to do is having different sections from the pre-made demo versions.

I.e. I need sections from Organic, Drinks and Corporate, and maybe others.

What would be the best way to go about it?

Should I choose as Demo version the one from which I need the most?

Then, how do I import the sections I need from the other demos?

Thanks in advance

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

First of all, consider our template library, most likely you will find all the sections which you need https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/templates-library/

If you need some which are not presented in the templates, give me the screens and demo titles I will provide the code of the pages/blocks

Best Regards

meccio
    Participant

Hello, Thank you so much for getting back to me.

What about the sliders? Is there a way to have one I like as a starting point which I can then tweak?

Where do I find them? It seems like they’re not in the template library.

Thanks,
    Kind regards

meccio
    Participant

I forgot to mention that I have done a full import.

I now have something like 127 pages and I find it a bit messy.

Should I start over?

How can I do so?

Hello,

Look through all the home pages, save as template those you like, delete all the page, you can do it in bulk. Do you need the slider? Which one?

Best Regards

meccio
    Participant

With “Look through all the home pages” you mean among the pages not in the template library, right?

In case I’m not mistaken, can you please tell me how I save them as template? I tried with no luck.

Hello,

You can save the template from the whole page and from the row, here is a video screen: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/html-blocks-2/#posts_products_page

Yes, the pages themselves.

Best Regards

meccio
    Participant

Hi, I’m not sure if I should delete certain pages.

For example:
    Banners, Animated counters, buttons, buttons with popup, carousels, compare, etc…

These do not seem like real pages, what am I supposed to do with them?

Thanks

Hello,

They are demo pages showing how Banners, Animated counters, and other elements work. If you do not need them, you can delete them.

Best Regards

meccio
    Participant

I’m not 100% sure I get what you mean.

Let’s say I need a button, should I keep the “button” page? Or I could just get the button I need when I need it, even though I deleted that page?

meccio
    Participant

Also, I changed header but what I do does not seem to have any effect.

I’m checking the site on Incognito so I believe it’s not a cache problem.

Hello,

If you need a button, you can add this element on the page and configure as per your needs. Please check WP Bakery video tutorials to find out how to build a template and add the elements https://wpbakery.com/video-tutorials/?v=9025a1ae8c64

Best Regards

meccio
    Participant

I changed header but what I do does not seem to have any effect.

I’m checking the site on Incognito so I believe it’s not a cache problem.

What should I do?

Hello,

Please provide step by step description with the screen what you do. Where have you changed the header? As I understand you tried to add a button.

Here is the comprehensive and detailed instructions on how to configure the header https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/header-builder/

Best Regards

meccio
    Participant

Hello Elise,

No, I’m not trying to add a button. That was just an example as I am trying to understand what pages (among the 125 I got with the full import) I can delete. Unfortunately I was not able to understand it from your explanation.

About the header, I followed the documentation add added the header “e-commerce” and made it overlap, but it is not working.

Please check the screen shots

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

meccio
    Participant

I believe something went wrong with the screen shots, I’ll add the second one here

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Delete all the pages excepting pages which are home page, blog page and Woocommerce template https://prnt.sc/r8n5ed

Delete them in bulk as shown: https://gyazo.com/319ae98172195b7e2d95ab13cb270662

First of all select all, then click the blog page again to deselect, delete as shown

As for the header, enter each row to the color tab and delete the background color.

Best Regards

meccio
    Participant

I fixed the header. For some reason, even though I click on the star to make it default it does not work. So I had to manually choose the header for every page.

Is it supposed to work like that?

Can you please tell me the best px size for the Favicon and Favicon Retina?

Hello,

No, it should work. Please deactivate the plugins not related to the theme and check again.

Best Regards

meccio
    Participant

Only have the plugins that come along with your theme.

Hello,

Please provide the site admin access to the private area

Best Regards

meccio
    Participant

Hello, I’m going to check again.
    If it still doesn’t work, I’ll create an admin access for you.

I have a question in the meantime.

I’ve added a new product, but the product id is #3077. Why is that? Is it possible to make it #1 and so forth for the newly added product, i.e. #2, #3 etc…?

Thank you!

Hello,

Product is a post and all the posts: page, blog posts, projects and others are assigned the ID which cannot be changed. You create product #1, however, your product is a post # 3077

Best Regards

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Theme Configuration’ is closed to new replies.