Home Forums Basel – Premium Template Theme Help

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Elise Noromit Elise Noromit 2 hours, 5 minutes ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Ochuko
    Customer

Good evening, I have set the theme colour to black and footer too, however it still appears as oranage and black text, when i want the main colour of the site to be black and white text. The top bar is also orange when it is meant to be black. I have deactivated all the plugins that are not required by the theme, and tried it again and it still did not work.

Private Content Hidden
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You need to change the background color in the Theme Setting > Header > Top bar for the top bar Theme Setting > Footer.

Best Regards

Ochuko
    Customer

I have already done that, but the colour is still appearing orange. I also deactivated all the non-essential plugins to see if any of them were causing the issue but they weren’t. Would you be able to log in and assist me.

Private Content Hidden

Ochuko
    Customer

Could you also make the main logo bigger?

Private Content Hidden
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Deactivate all the caching plugins, the logo is changed in the Theme Settings > Header > increase the width of the logo and height will be adapted automatically.

Best Regards

Ochuko
    Customer

I have done that and it is still not working.

Hello,

Please check the credentials I will enter and check without the plugins.

Best Regards

Ochuko
    Customer

There you go

Private Content Hidden

Hello,

Delete CMD2 and Redux Framework, they are no more needed. Now everything works as it should.

Best Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.