Home Forums WoodMart support forum Theme is showing too much

Theme is showing too much

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Soho89
    Participant

Hey,

I just included the plugin Germanized Pro and activated the multistep checkout. Unfortunately it displays way too much. basically everything under the Button “Weiter zu Schritt 2” Whereas it works fine with other themes. Any idea how to fix that, without disabling the plugin and without using css? If I do so, the boxes disappear in the other steps where they are suppossed to be shown.

Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please send us a screenshot of how it works with other themes and provide us your admin access so we can test this? Also, send us a step by step instruction on how to reproduce the problem. We will also need to switch between the themes to see the difference and understand why it works in a different way with WoodMart.

Kind Regards

Soho89
    Participant

Hey,

To find the settings go to woocommerce–>settings–> Germanized–> Mehrstufige Kasse, screenshots from other themes are attached. Unforunately the are missing the button for the next step.
    Credentials are:

Thanks

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, send us your FTP access as well so we can check what is wrong.

Soho89
    Participant

Hey,

see access data below

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to add the following PHP code snippet to the child theme functions.php file to do this

remove_action( 'woocommerce_checkout_order_review', 'woodmart_open_table_wrapper_div', 7 );
    remove_action( 'woocommerce_checkout_order_review', 'woodmart_close_table_wrapper_div', 13 );

Soho89
    Participant

Hey,

thanks, that works. But what happened to the rest of my theme? Did you deactivate or change something? Some Css isn’t working anymore and it seems like the header.php isn’t working anymore as well.

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

No, we didn’t touch your website styles. What exactly is wrong now? Please, send us some screenshots.

Soho89
    Participant

Hey,

no problem, it was my bad. I didn’t notice, that you deactivated the child theme.

Thanks again!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Ah, sorry about that. We glad you sorted it out.

Soho89
    Participant

Hey, I got the same problem again, after updating your Theme.
    Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Do you have the code we sent you in the child theme functions.php file? Send us a screenshot also be sure that the child theme is currently active.

Soho89
    Participant

yes, I put it in there. And took out all the other modifications I made so far.
    screenshot is attached.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin and FTP access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

Soho89
    Participant

I deactived everything, still not working. FTP data are the same as above:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We need your admin access as well.

Soho89
    Participant

Sorry, admin is

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We can’t enter your dashboard with this access.

Soho89
    Participant

Sorry, my bad. Wrong password. Right is

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to replace that code with this one instead

add_action( 'wp', function(){
    	remove_action( 'woocommerce_checkout_order_review', 'woodmart_open_table_wrapper_div', 7 );
    	remove_action( 'woocommerce_checkout_order_review', 'woodmart_close_table_wrapper_div', 13 );
    } );
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)