Home Forums Basel support forum Theme Options Panel not working

Theme Options Panel not working

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

coracs
    Participant

I updated the Basel theme 5.5 today. After installing it, I find I cannot customize the view
    of web with the Theme Options panel.It’s no working. Please check the picture below, it seems something wrong, how to fix it???

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

coracs
    Participant

Thank you for your reply, I disabled some plugins, and here is the admin access

coracs
    Participant

Hello,
    Could you help to check what’s the problem with that wrong. I try again ,I have reinstalled the Basel theme again, but the Theme Options panel didn’t work as I have mentioned

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We have just tested your website and it works correctly. Here is a screenshot https://gyazo.com/f4b14a7b0d99e61cb53eae29524091a8

Kind Regards

coracs
    Participant

Hello,
    Thank you so much, I find it and seem it is the cache problem, I clear the cache in Chrome, It show!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, we are glad that you sorted it out. Let us know if you have any questions.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Theme Options Panel not working’ is closed to new replies.