Home Forums Basel support forum Theme Post Types update failed

Theme Post Types update failed

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Bamboon
    Participant

Hello,

I need to make an update on Theme Post Types but the update is failing. It says that the link is not valid.

“Téléchargement de la mise à jour depuis /home/bamboonf/public_html/wp-content/themes/basel/inc/plugins/basel-post-types.zip…

Le téléchargement a échoué. L’URL fournie n’est pas valide.”

Thanks for your help,

Lorene

Bamboon
    Participant

I have made all the updates needed for my site, and the site is not working. I have activated Twenty-Twenty One and my site is working. It’s been a week now that my site is having issues with your theme, can you please help and find out where is the issue coming from ?

Bamboon
    Participant

Hello again,

Sorry, have you got time to check my previous messages please ?

Hello,

Please restore your theme from the backup (I do hope you have made the backup of your site) and provide site admin access as well as FTP.

If you did not make any updates, please contact your host support and ask them if there are any automatic site updates (most hosts do that).

Please insert the credentials into the Private content below the message area.

Best Regards

Bamboon
    Participant

The backup has been restored.
    All what I did was updating wordpress and all the plugins. I had a message that indicates that I need to update Theme Post Types and I could’nt.
    Please find below the access required.

Hello,

I am terribly sorry for the delay. Please check your site now.

You need to update WordPress and all your plugins. https://gyazo.com/80715aef98ee3d9df2e59f9c9e343808

Update them all then activate one by one checking the site.

Best Regards

Bamboon
    Participant

Alright, thank you for your help !

You are welcome! We are here to help.

Wish you a wonderful day!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Theme Post Types update failed’ is closed to new replies.