Home Forums WoodMart support forum Theme preset “Shop page” and “Product page” not working

Theme preset “Shop page” and “Product page” not working

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

lpsdlv
    Participant

Hello,

I have made a preset with conditons as follows: https://i.imgur.com/2qwyHBH.png

Only the front page one is working. All others doesnt modify anything. What could be the issue?

The modifications should change the prefooter on that page.

Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience actually, under the newly created Preset on your Site > the Prefooter was selected differently. So, we have chosen the same as you are using in the default Theme Settings > Footer > Prefooter.

Now, the Block appears the same on all. Please check back your Site after completely clearing the browser and server cache.

Best Regards.

lpsdlv
    Participant

Sorry if I worded the problem wrong, but I wanted to have a different pre footer on some pages. That is why i made the preset.

The problem is that it didnt change on all pages. I have changed the prefooter block back.

The problem is that the prefooter doesnt change on all the pages it should from the conditons.

Hello,

Please create a separate preset for every page. You have listed the pages in the conditions, if you try to view this preset, you will see that one and the same condition: https://gyazo.com/3a266a8ae60b4be6468652a89674195c is applied to all these pages.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

lpsdlv
    Participant

Hello,

I tried creating a seperate preset for shop page, but it didnt work. https://i.imgur.com/N8lq9z9.png
    When viewing the shop page the preset is not even shown in the active presets dropdown in the admin toolbar. There is something wrong that the conditions are not working.

lpsdlv
    Participant

Issue is now fixed by bumping up the preset priority

lpsdlv
    Participant

Hello,

I just found that it is not possible to have two presets working in the same page.

On the single product page on the admin topbar it shows I have two presets active – https://i.imgur.com/KwnDpcN.png . But it only displays the preset with the highest priority. How to have both of them working?

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG
    Switch to the parent theme and check.

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

lpsdlv
    Participant

Hello,

I have only left activated:
    Elementor,
    Safe SVG,
    Slider REvolution,
    WOoocommerce,
    Woodmart cover

and switched to parent theme.

The issue still exists. Admin details are provided in the first post if you need to check

Hello,

Please provide your FTP access.

Best Regards

lpsdlv
    Participant

In private content

Hello,

Could you check the access, I cannot log in.

Best Regards

lpsdlv
    Participant

Hi,

I just double checked and I was able to log in using filezilla. Maybe you copied the space symbol too?

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by lpsdlv.

Hello,

Please add this code to the functions.php of the child theme:

add_filter( 'woodmart_get_all_theme_settings_css', function ( $css ) {
    	if ( trim( $css ) ) {
    		return $css;
    	}

return 'body{}';
    } );

Then check how it works.

Best Regards

lpsdlv
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks! On the first look it appears working. I will do further testing and check more cases if it works.

lpsdlv
    Participant

Everything works. Thank you!

You are welcome! We are here to help.

Wish you a wonderful day!

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Theme preset “Shop page” and “Product page” not working’ is closed to new replies.