Home Forums WoodMart support forum There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin

There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Ciaran
    Participant

Hi,
    I am having a big issue installing wordmart.zip file (theme). It will install but when I activate it I get the white screen error ‘There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions’

Nothing worked so I re-installed wordpress from cpanel and deactivated the few plugins installed with WordPress. I’m still getting the same error.

Please assist ASAP

Thanks

Ciaran
    Participant

I have deleted wordmart theme via cpanel, cleared caches and tried again, still same issue 🙁

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

If you install on the existing site, please make the full backup and insert the credentials into the Private content below the message area.

If it is a new WordPress installation, please reinstall WordPress and give me credentials to new clear WordPress, please advise what builder you prefer.

Best Regards

Ciaran
    Participant

Hi Elise,
    I already cleared WP and reinstalled again, good news is that I changed php version on host to 7.4 and it worked (was 8.1).
    What is the most current PHP version that Woodmart theme works with please?

Also do you have details/wireframe of each of the image sizes on the site? It’s a lot of work trying to work it out manually.

Regards
    Ciaran

Hello,

We are glad you have solved the issue.

There is no required or recommended image size for product or other purposes. Image should be big enough to have a nice view. Just for information we provide images sizes applied in our demo:

Product main image: width: 800px; height: 1200px;
    Blog post: width: 1024px; height: 720px;
    Page title background: 1200px; height: 400px;

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Ciaran
    Participant

Hi Elise,

OK, thank you for the information.

Regards
    Ciaran

You are welcome! We are here to help.

Wish you a wonderful day!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin’ is closed to new replies.