Home Forums WoodMart support forum There’s no content on the home page as seen on the dummy content.

There’s no content on the home page as seen on the dummy content.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

nathanwisdom582
    Participant

I installed the dummy template on my website, and when I check the home page, the contents I saw on the Template Live Preview are not there, only random texts are there, and also other pages like, About Us, Contact, Account and all, are not there.
    The other custom pages like Shop, Portfolios, and Blogs are showing as it shows on the Live Preview.
    So, I want the template view I saw on the homepage of the dummy template to be on my page, and other pages too. Please help me on that.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Please, disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us with your admin access. We will log in and check what is wrong there. You can leave only the following plugins that are required for our theme:
    WoodMart core
    WooCommerce
    Elementor/WPBakery page builder

Thank you in advance

nathanwisdom582
    Participant

Thanks for your reply, this is the admin login:

• This reply was modified 10 months, 2 weeks ago by Artem Temos.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, use the Private content field to post your information next time. It will be visible to our staff only.

As we can see, you have already added some custom content to your website. If you want us to reimport the dummy content we will have to clear your website completely. All your content will be removed. Let us know if you allow us to do so.

Kind Regards

nathanwisdom582
    Participant

Yes, please do so.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry, but we are not able to enter your dashboard with the email and password you sent https://gyazo.com/f2605395f8aebb0a054e2618103fb32d

Kind Regards

nathanwisdom582
    Participant

The issue has not changed

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, disable all external plugins temporarily and we will try to import the dummy content from scratch.

nathanwisdom582
    Participant

Please work on.

nathanwisdom582
    Participant

I made a mistake by disabling all the plugins, instead of disabling the external plugins alone.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We have imported the dummy content on your website. Please, check how it works now.

Kind Regards

nathanwisdom582
    Participant

No Dummy Content on the page still.

nathanwisdom582
    Participant

The Dummy Content is showing already.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We are always happy to help. Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Kind Regards

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘There’s no content on the home page as seen on the dummy content.’ is closed to new replies.