Home Forums WoodMart support forum Thumbails in the catalog are blurred

Thumbails in the catalog are blurred

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

natadoshojan
    Participant

Found a problem: thumbnails of images in catalogs (on the home page and store page) are displayed blurred. When you go to the product page and return to the catalog, the thumbnail becomes right, clear image. After refreshing the page, the thumbnail becomes blurry again. The problem appeared after installing the theme

Launched the ‘Regenerate thumbails’ plugin, but it didn’t help. Disabling caching and the cache plugin didn’t help either. Also clearing the browser cache did not help

I attach a link to the store page of the site

natadoshojan
    Participant

Tried to fix the situation through another image recovery plugin, it didn’t help. I also tried to create a new product with a new image. The situation is the same: on the product page, the photo is in the correct quality, but the photo thumbnails in the catalog is blurry.

Can’t figure out what the problem is. There may be a problem with the theme settings, but I can’t find what exactly the problem is

No matter what I do, the sketches are still blurry

Hello,

Please check the size of the thumbnail images in the Theme Settings > Single Product, try to increase till 350 or bigger.

Best Regards

natadoshojan
    Participant

Yes, thanks, it helped.

Can I ask for help with another problem?

Due to the different heights of the images, the grid of goods in the catalog ‘dances’, the layout gets confused. I would like to fix this.

In the previous thread, I solved this problem by using the “crop images” option in the Woocomerce theme settings. This option does not work now. Also I tried the “Main Carousel Height” option in the Woodmart theme settings and “Massonry Grid”, it didn’t help.

Could you please tell me how you can make an even grid of goods?

natadoshojan
    Participant

Although no, now everything is ok, yes, Massonry worked as it should

The topic can be closed
    Many thanks for the help!

Hello,

We are glad you have solved the issue, just for your information, there is only one way to make the images equal it is cropping and you can find this option in the Appearance > Customize > Woocommerce > Product images. You can find more information here: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/image-size-content-alignment-product-grid/

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

natadoshojan
    Participant

Yes, thank you. No more questions, thanks for the help 🙂

You are welcome! We are here to help.

Wish you a wonderful day!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Thumbails in the catalog are blurred’ is closed to new replies.