Home Forums WoodMart support forum Translate All Site with Loco

Translate All Site with Loco

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

y.bouram
    Participant

Hi,

I know the possibility to translate the website word by word via Loco.
    But is there a way to Automatically translate all the website?

Thanks,

Hello,

You can translate/rewrite all theme and plugin texts via PO file in WordPress. Here is a video tutorial that should help you translate your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

Please check the video tutorial to see how to save the translation file correctly. You can remove the plugin and translations would remain. Also, translations would remain after each theme update.

In order to translate the WooCommerce strings, you need to create a separate translation in Loco > Plugins > WooCommerce in the same way as shown in the video.

Best Regards

y.bouram
    Participant

I have checked the video. They show you how to translate manually word by word.
    But there are more than 4000 Strings. I cannot translate them manually one by one.

Therefor my question: Is there a way to translate all the string automatically?

Thanks,

Hello,

Yes, but you do not need to translate all, you can translate the strings on the front end. WoodMart theme is officially in English. We just suggest a way to translate. What language are you going to translate?

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)