Home Forums WoodMart support forum Translation into Ukrainian and other issues.

Translation into Ukrainian and other issues.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Vicoff
    Participant

Good afternoon friends!
    1. How can I help you with the translation of the template into Ukrainian? Can you send me the excel file. and I will insert the translation and you will release an update?
    2. How to change the styles of the store buttons correctly? Suggest 2-3 options for an example, and then I will insert them into my styles.
    3. How to make the left column like this (photo)? I did, but I understand (it seems to me) that it is bad.
    Thanks!
    Waiting for answers!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Officially, the WoodMart theme is in English. We have gathered all the translation files that were shared by users in this thread: https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/theme-translations-files-sharing/page/3/

Unfortunately, I did not meet Ukrainian. You can translate and share the translation with others.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
    Best Regards

Vicoff
    Participant

Hey! I don’t know how to make a translation file.
    Tell? What about answers to other questions?
    Thanks!

Vicoff
    Participant

I can’t translate the words: “Browse Categories”
    Everything has been translated, but it doesn’t!

Hello,

You can translate/rewrite all theme and plugin texts via PO file in WordPress. Here is a video tutorial that should help you translate your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

Please check the video tutorial to see how to save the translation file correctly. You can remove the plugin and translations would remain. Also, translations would remain after each theme update.

In order to translate the WooCommerce strings, you need to create a separate translation in Loco > Plugins > WooCommerce in the same way as shown in the video.

Best Regards

Vicoff
    Participant

I have already changed these words everywhere (and in Russian!), but it’s still VIEW CATEGORIES!!!???
    What is the SYNC button for?

Vicoff
    Participant

Hooray, I changed the words in the header setting!
    If you haven’t named it in any way, English remains!

Vicoff
    Participant

Antivirus writes that viruses come from your site !!

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area.

Best Regards

Vicoff
    Participant

Ок!

Hello,

Have you solved the issue?

Best Regards

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)