I am facing translation issues on my page in my user account part. When I open the “My Account” page, I notice that all parts of the account dashboard are displayed in my language, except for the “Addresses” section. I have attempted to update the translations of the Woocommerce plugin, but it only shows the English version and doesn’t change to my language. Can you please help me identify the issue?
This string belongs to the WooCommerce plugin and was changed in the recent version of the plugin. Try to edit this translation in the Loco translate and click on the Sync button to actualize the translation file.
Yes, I did it already. Since before, there was no text at all. I even deleted the translated PO file, updated all translations through the WP update panel, then opened the translation file through Loco again, synced it, the string was translated to LT. However, it is still showing in English. The same issue is in all the pages where I use WoodMart
Please, disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us with your admin access. We will log in and check what is wrong there. You can leave only the following plugins that are required for our theme:
Elementor/WPBakery page builder