Home Forums WoodMart support forum Translations are not working in Quick View

Translations are not working in Quick View

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

diogen
    Participant

Hi! I found that the translation is not updating in Quick View. It stays in english. The same issues I have also in the Shopping Cart Widget, which appears for several seconds after adding any product to the cart. Attaching screenshots.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

diogen
    Participant

The same happens when hover on shopping cart icon. After reloading the page the translations appear.

The issue also affects “Quick Shop” for variable products.

Attachments:

Hello,

You can translate/rewrite all theme and plugin texts via PO file in WordPress. Here is a video tutorial that should help you translate your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

Please check the video tutorial to see how to save the translation file correctly. You can remove the plugin and translations would remain. Also, translations would remain after each theme update.

In order to translate the Woocommerce strings, you need to create a separate translation in Loco > Plugins > Woocommerce in the same way as shown in the video.

Best Regards

diogen
    Participant

Hey Elise! I am using manual method. Otherwise WPML, but I will not use a plugin this time.

Already created .mo and .po files, named correctly, put in the proper locations, etc. In fact those terms are translated as you can see from the screenshots. The issue is somehow related to ajax or whatever powers those quick views of the product and cart widget.
    In order to reproduce the issue a login to the woo-store is required (check private info below).

Hello,

Please give me admin rights otherwise I cannot check the settings.

Make sure you have translated all: products, attributes, attribute items, categories.

Please check this manual: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/translate-header-wpml/

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

diogen
    Participant

Elise, are you reading at all what I am writing? I told you I already translated the terms. The provided screenshots are proving it. Plus you can reproduce the issue with a standard customer account on the shop, I already created for you.

Escalate it please to someone who is more experienced than you! Sorry but I am waiting whole day just to receive some newbie instructions.

Hello,

Please check if you have enabled this option, if the option has been enabled and the problem persists we will need your site access everyone can see the problem on the front-end, however, none would detect the problem without checking the settings.

Best Regards

diogen
    Participant

Which option?

I found the problem. It seems that these terms are somehow affected by admin dashboard language settings of the current user. But this should not be like that, because the admin language has nothing in common with the front UI language.

diogen
    Participant

Anyway. Moving forward.

Attachments:

Hello,

Please enable this option in WPML > Languages: https://prnt.sc/224hqqx

Please let us know if the problem persists.

Best Reards

diogen
    Participant

Elise, I am not using WPML. I told you already, that I am translating manually with .mo .po files.

Hello,

In order to submit to developers, I need admin rights. Please grant us the same.

Best Regards

diogen
    Participant

Elise, I said that I found the problem. Please, check my answers above from December 7, 2021 at 10:20 am and 7:23 pm. The reason is the wordpress admin dashboard language.
    Close the case!

Hello,

We are glad you have finally solved the problem.

Best Regards

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Translations are not working in Quick View’ is closed to new replies.