Home Forums WoodMart support forum Translations Woodmart Theme Files – Wpml

Translations Woodmart Theme Files – Wpml

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

ivo.barbosa
    Participant

Hello, where i find the .po translations files from Portuguese, Spanish, French, Deutsch by Woodmart Theme?
    Can help me?

Hello,

You can find the available translation and instruction on how to get theme here: https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/theme-translations-files-sharing/page/3/

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

ivo.barbosa
    Participant

Portuguese you dont have in repository and i can help to contribute them in portuguese of portugal.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

That would be great! Do you have a partial translation to Portuguese already? We can create the translation based on that. Or we can create an empty list so you can go ahead and translate some texts there.

Kind Regards

ivo.barbosa
    Participant

Hello, At moment no.
    You can create empty list.

I try to put .po and .mo files in wp-content/languages/themes and i used WPML plugin, but appears in WPML nothing translated.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

We have created an empty list for Portuguese translation here https://xtemos.com/glotpress/projects/woodmart/pt/default/

As for your translations, please, try to use the Loco Translate plugin to check these files instead of WPML.

Kind Regards

ivo.barbosa
    Participant

Hello,
    But I bought WPML to translate the entire site… and I don’t intend to use two plugins…

Is the correct folder really this one?
    “wp-content/languages/themes” or is it inside the theme folder?
    “wp-content/themes/woodmart/languages”

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

The right one is wp-content/languages/themes. Please, send us your admin access so we can check what is wrong there. You may also contact WPML for help on this matter.

ivo.barbosa
    Participant

Hello i sent in private content, if you change anything, please tell me to make backups after change.

Thanks.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to import these translations using the interface in WPML -> String translations https://gyazo.com/3d8609ecf0b89ce901a2d89e357226f8

ivo.barbosa
    Participant

It Works whith check option in “Also create translations according to the .po file”
    Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, we are glad that you sorted it out. Let me know if you have any further questions.

ivo.barbosa
    Participant

Hello,
    I translated several variables on the link that was provided and now these translations need to be approved

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We have approved your translations. Thank you very much for your contribution! 🙂

Kind Regards

Tagged: ,

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)