Home Forums Basel support forum Uppercase title cross sells

Uppercase title cross sells

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Giulio
    Participant

Hi guys, I’d like to uppercase the title of cross sells inside the cart. How can I do it easily? Naturally also for the english version.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

You can write it with uppercase letters while you translating this text with Loco Translate plugin.

Regards

Giulio
    Participant

Is there a way to write it without install another plugin? We already use many plugins.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You will be able to deactivate it after translating your texts.

Giulio
    Participant

Mh, ok. But what will happen when I’ll update your theme?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You will not lose PO files if you will store them in wp-content/languages/themes/ folder.

Giulio
    Participant

Unfortunately Loco Translate is not compatible with WPML. I downloaded your and WooCommerce .po and .mo, but I can’t edit the source string of WooCommerce. Furthermore I saw that a string as “related products” is wrote as lowercase, but online it showed in uppercase. Why?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, send us a link to such product and we will give you a custom CSS to make all characters be uppercased there.

Giulio
    Participant

Thank you. I’d like to uppercase the title of cross sells inside the cart. I sent a screenshot with the first message. I do not like lowercase because inside every product page the title “product related” is uppercase. So I would to keep the same style also inside the cart.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But it seems to be uppercase now https://gyazo.com/858fedca6f964071e169b1a53d601376

Giulio
    Participant

And english version? 😉

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try this CSS

body .product-360-button a:before, 
    body .product-video-button a:before {
    	width: 60px;
    	height: 60px;
    	line-height: 60px;
    	font-size: 18px;
    }

Giulio
    Participant

Mh, it is not working. I need to uppercase the string “You may be interested in…” inside the cart. As I explained inside the italian translation I edited the .po file, but I can’t do the same with the source inside .po, so I asked you an alternative way to uppercase without editing .po and .mo. I suppose that it is possible, just like “related products” that is lowercase inside .po and uppercase on the web site. Thank you!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, we sent you a wrong snippet. Please, remove it and replace with this one

.cross-sells > h2 {
    text-transform: uppercase;
    }

Giulio
    Participant

Great :)))

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Uppercase title cross sells’ is closed to new replies.