Home Forums Basel support forum URGENT!!!!

URGENT!!!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

WebDeveloper23
    Participant

Hi Elise,

Please can you assist me with the following: I am getting this error with Slider Revolution. I get the following message: You have some jquery.js library include that comes after the Slider Revolution files js inclusion. I did the exact steps that Slider revolution mentioned in solving this issue but it does not work. Please can you help me fix this urgently.

</script>
    <script type=”text/javascript”>
    if(typeof revslider_showDoubleJqueryError === “undefined”) {
    function revslider_showDoubleJqueryError(sliderID) {
    var err = “<div class=’rs_error_message_box’>”;
    err += “<div class=’rs_error_message_oops’>Oops…</div>”;
    err += “<div class=’rs_error_message_content’>”;
    err += “You have some jquery.js library include that comes after the Slider Revolution files js inclusion.<br>”;
    err += “To fix this, you can:<br>    1. Set ‘Module General Options’ -> ‘Advanced’ -> ‘jQuery & OutPut Filters’ -> ‘Put JS to Body’ to on”;
    err += “<br>    2. Find the double jQuery.js inclusion and remove it”;
    err += “</div>”;
    err += “</div>”;
    jQuery(sliderID).show().html(err);
    }
    }
    </script>

PLEASE DO NOT MENTION MY WEBSITE NAME AS IT MAY INDEX THIS PAGE.

Hello,

Please check the Slider with the default theme to find out if our theme causes the problem.

Best Regards

WebDeveloper23
    Participant

Hi Elise, I have multiple websites using this theme and all of them also have this error. This error was never on these websites. I think it is an issue with the Slider Revolution Plugin.

Are you providing a theme update soon that will update the revolution slider plugin?

I also looked at other customer websites on the Basel forum and they also have the same error in the Page Source Code.

Is it possible if you can contact Slider Revolution Support and ask them if they are experiencing issues with their plugin? I doubt it is your theme as I have never had any problems with your theme. I cant contact Slider Revolution because I dont have a support license with them. I also don’t have any caching plugins enabled.

Thanks for assisting.

Kind Regards.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We just tested your website but don’t see any problems with the revolution slider https://gyazo.com/2d4a35b4f6e40211f42d63c091fd1ce7
    How can we reproduce the issue?

WebDeveloper23
    Participant

Hi Elise,

If you click “View Page Source,” and use control+f or CMD+F and type in “error” – You will see this code:

</script>
    <script type=”text/javascript”>
    if(typeof revslider_showDoubleJqueryError === “undefined”) {
    function revslider_showDoubleJqueryError(sliderID) {
    var err = “<div class=’rs_error_message_box’>”;
    err += “<div class=’rs_error_message_oops’>Oops…</div>”;
    err += “<div class=’rs_error_message_content’>”;
    err += “You have some jquery.js library include that comes after the Slider Revolution files js inclusion.<br>”;
    err += “To fix this, you can:<br>    1. Set ‘Module General Options’ -> ‘Advanced’ -> ‘jQuery & OutPut Filters’ -> ‘Put JS to Body’ to on”;
    err += “<br>    2. Find the double jQuery.js inclusion and remove it”;
    err += “</div>”;
    err += “</div>”;
    jQuery(sliderID).show().html(err);
    }
    }
    </script>

I also tried using the steps in the above code, but this did not work. I looked at multiple articles as well, but no one seems to have a solution for it.

I would like to find out how I can solve this issue.

I think the best way to reproduce this error is to create two sliders on your website with slider revolution and then click on view page source to see if you have the same error as I do.

I have other websites with this theme and all of them also has this error. Last night, I checked two other websites that I designed with this theme and the error was not there. However, when I checked the code today on the other sites, the error appeared. I am worried that this error will display on the homepage and on Google, it is indexing with the error information.

Kind Regards.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But it is not an error. It is just the code from the slider and it is not a bug. You can see this code on all websites with the Revolution Slider.

WebDeveloper23
    Participant

Hi, I disagree. A few nights ago, the slider displayed the above information which led me to believe that there is an error. My new website that I started last week does not have this error code.

On your demo website for Basel & woodmart, there is no error code, therefore, I think there is an issue.

The problem I am having now is that Google is indexing the error in the meta description. Please see the attached image below. Is there a way to fix this?

Kind Regards.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Our themes demo sites have the same code too but it is moved to an external file with WP Rocket plugin. We checked the issue on your website and still see that the slider is displayed correctly. You can check any website built with any theme and Revolution slider and see this code in their sources.

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)