Home Forums WoodMart support forum Urgent help needed: Woodmart theme import stops at 15%

Urgent help needed: Woodmart theme import stops at 15%

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

pc28tenbagger
    Participant

Hello,

I’m reaching out to the community for urgent assistance with an issue I’m experiencing with the Woodmart theme. When attempting to import the default template, the process consistently stops at 15%, and I receive the following error message: “The import could not be completed due to a low timeout limit on the server. You need to contact your hosting provider and ask them to increase it to 300 seconds.”

I have proactively contacted my hosting provider, and they have confirmed that the server’s timeout limit has been increased to 600 seconds. Despite this adjustment and after deactivating all plugins on my site to rule out any conflicts, the issue persists. This leads me to believe there is an anomaly specifically related to the theme itself.

Given the urgency of this matter, especially considering that I have paid for assistance to ensure a swift resolution, I kindly request your intervention. Could someone please provide guidance on how to resolve this timeout issue during the template import process? Any tips, workarounds, or insights into adjusting server settings or theme files to bypass this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance. I’m looking forward to resolving this issue promptly with your expert advice.

Best regards,
    Ted

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

As we can see, current timeout is 100s. You can check this on the following screenshots

https://gyazo.com/644023863beeaed6e725bea04b45af07
    https://gyazo.com/35bff74867eac5c445856a6ef02f752b

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

pc28tenbagger
    Participant

Hello,

all set. i cancelled the cdn. thx

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, we are glad that you sorted it out! Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)