Home Forums WoodMart support forum Using Elementor prevents HTML blocks from being used like with WP Bakery

Using Elementor prevents HTML blocks from being used like with WP Bakery

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

natadoshojan
    Participant

When installing the theme, I chose Elementor as the main constructor, since the site was already built using Elementor. Now I see that when creating HTML blocks, I do not have the opportunity to select Woodmart elements and customize them, only complete self-writing of the HTML block in a visual or text editor.

Is that how it should be due to the use of Elementor? Or is it a bug?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You can only use one page builder plugin either Elementor or Wp-Bakery.

You could not use both of them at the same time.

Best Regards

natadoshojan
    Participant

Yes I know. I only use Elementor. And I will repeat my question: can i use HTML blocks with Elementor? Or this feature is only available when working with WP Bakery?

Again, I’m using Elementor. I am not asking if I can use Elementor and Wp Bakeri at the same time. I’m asking about a specific function for creating HTML blocks. Работают ли HTML-блоки с Элементор? Since I do not have such an opportunity. I don’t understand if this is a bug or if this function does not work in principle with Elementor.

Hello,

You can edit HTML blocks with Elementor as well.

You need to enable it from Elementor >> Settings. And you need to enable it for HTML Blocks.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/K9VB9fm

Best Regards

natadoshojan
    Participant

Yep, yes, this is it) Now everything works, thanks a lot)

It was necessary to immediately look into the settings, I gave a blunder

Hello,

We are Glad that you loved our Theme and Support Staff. We wish you all the best.

If you do not mind, can you please leave a 5 stars rating for our Theme & Customer and Technical Support by going here: http://themeforest.net/downloads It will allow us to release more updates and provide dedicated support in future. It would encourage our work a lot. If you like our Theme and Support.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day :-)

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Using Elementor prevents HTML blocks from being used like with WP Bakery’ is closed to new replies.