Home Forums WoodMart support forum Variable product. In the shopping cart displays the slug instead of the name.

Variable product. In the shopping cart displays the slug instead of the name.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

artsnow
    Participant

Variable product. In the shopping cart displays the slug instead of the name. Instead of the attribute name in Russian, its slug is output.
    I output all the array values in the file /wp-content/themes/woodmart/woocommerce/cart/cart-item-data.php but it turned out that there is no attribute name at all.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Can you please send me the WP admin and FTP login details of your site so I will check and give you the solution for this issue. I think this issue is related with the translation.

Please tell me which plugin you are using for the site translation?

Best Regards.

artsnow
    Participant

The translation was done as in the instructions using Loco Translate.
    I would like to understand how to fix this. Because I plan to continue buying this theme for my sites.

Hello,

I have just replaced the cart-item-data.php file with the theme default file now the attribute name is showing fine in the mini cart. Please see the screenshot here: http://prnt.sc/qyfegq

Best Regards.

artsnow
    Participant

Thank you very much!

Hello,

We are thrilled that you loved your experience with XTEMOS, We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your words reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Variable product. In the shopping cart displays the slug instead of the name.’ is closed to new replies.