Home Forums WoodMart support forum Variable product out of stock, grayed round image

Variable product out of stock, grayed round image

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

lenamtl
    Participant

Hi,

All the product are variable product.
    When a variable product is out of stock I would like to grayed the image variation (round image) or maybe add a slash on it, so the user know rapidly which attribute is out of stock.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

It is not possible to do it automatically. You will have to disable variation on the product page.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

lenamtl
    Participant

I don’t want to disable the variation….
    I want to add a css class on the variation thumbnail when the product variation is not available…

Hello,

Please provide the page URL with the sold-out variation I will check what we can do with CSS.

Best Regards

lenamtl
    Participant

I’m using the default css I have not added any css to sold-out variable image

Hello,

I have checked on our site, the only option is to disable the variation https://prnt.sc/1fu8qfb in this case it gets less visible: https://gyazo.com/0c378cc1eca1acd2fb1dd1627f55f77f

It is not possible to show the out-of-stock product visually till it is ended, it requires Wocommerce customization that is not covered by our support.

Best Regards

lenamtl
    Participant

Hi,

All the plugin, theme and WOO & WP are set to the latest version.

I have a few product variation set to out of stock, they all set to display extra-large round image.
    But they act differently I’m wondering why?

– Case 1: when I click on out of stock variable product small image, it display Out of stock message and the product variation image is not grayed and variation big image is displayed.

-Case 2: when I click on out of stock product small image, it does not display Out of stock message and the product variation image is grayed and variation big image is not displayed.

See attache image for config and display.

Which setting make it grayed and which setting display out of stock message.

The best solution would be to grayed the out of stock image, display big image and display out of stock message.

Can you explain how come it act differently?

I cannot give live access and no other plugin may cause config with this.
    No JS error in console.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please provide the page URL with the sold-out variation as well as your site admin access to the private area.

Best Regards

lenamtl
    Participant

Hi,

Please answer those 2 questions based on the code of your variation theme.

Q1: Please explain how how of stock work with variation image

Q2: Why it is not consitent?
    Why is sometimes the variation image is grayed and sometimes not

Why out of stock wording appear and some time not.
    Please check all printscreen I provided and the case are explained.

Like I have said I cannot provide live access.

Thanks

Hello,

A variable product is a Woocommerce product and Woodmart does not influence the functionality.

If a red t-short is out of stock in all sizes it would be gray. If there is at least one size it is in stock it would not be considered as out of stock and would not disappear and would not be gray.
    One more case when variation is based on colors only. It may disappear when out of stock or get grey.

Best Regards

lenamtl
    Participant

Hi,

I’m talking about the variation image see the attached imaged I provided above.

Every variation attribute are using image x-large from your theme.

Every product are created the same way.

The image variation css and js features is from your theme not from woocommerce, right?

Every variable product are using an image not color, and some have out of stock items and All products have at least one active variation available.
    I’m not using size.

I have around 30 different attribute.

So that is not explaning why some are grayed and not marked as out of stock and some are not grayed and marked out of stock.

See my 2 examples provided earlier both are the same but act differently…

I need to fix it now, as if you don’t know ask your dev…

You say it may…. I need to know for sure.

Again I cannot provide live access …

Hello,

Please, provide your site admin access to the private area as well as provide the product page URL with the problem.

Please clone the site and move to a testing platform so that we could test thoroughly.

Best Regards

lenamtl
    Participant

Hi, Liek I said many time I cannot give acces to the live site…

Just tell me what you would check and I will…

Hello,

Please clone the site and move to the testing platform no to enter the live site. Most hosts provide the option and do it a couple of clicks, please check.

Best Regards

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)