Home Forums WoodMart support forum Variation swatches switching

Variation swatches switching

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

marcoxxx
    Participant

I have some products which have multiple attributes. The problem comes in when I need to select all of options. If I have 3 color options and 3 design options of t-shirts there should be 9 variations of the product, BUT not all designs comes in all color options, so I have only 7 variations. When the first design t-shirt comes only in 2 color options then the third color option will fade, so I can not click on faded color option and the other 2 designs are faded too. If I want to select the second or third design I need to CLEAR OPTIONS first, then select the second design, which fades out the first color option and firts design option too and this irritates many people. Is there a possible solution to change the available options always when I click on even a faded option? Another problem with it is that I need to select all off options to be able to clear the options.

Hello,

Each attribute has the option to be or not to be used for variation. However, if you set the design not to be used for the variation, none would be used. Woocommerce does not provide the flexibility you need. Our theme does not influence. As a way out, consider creating a mixed attribute, for example, red_design1 blue_design1 and so on. Alternatively, you can search for a plugin which provide the flexibility you need.

Best Regards

marcoxxx
    Participant

Ant that is possible to make the swtches “on/off” clickable? I mean one click select, another click deselect.

Hello,

It is not possible. You can switch on/off the attributes by selecting another attribute.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)