Home Forums WoodMart support forum view cart problem

view cart problem

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Siarass
    Participant

Hello.
    In a product header name I added some HTML marks (,<br> and  ) to makes it more visible. I must say that it looks very nice on our frontpage. But there is one but that we’ve noticed recently. Imagin you pick a product and you adds it to the cart. When you did that the next thing you’ll see will be right side panel with your product and price. After you click “see the cart” you will see next page with cart overwiew. On this page with products name appears HTML marks that I added in header name. There is a lot of writing and my enflish is a little bit rusty. That’s why I added some pictures. I think they will be more helpful.

Cheers

Siarass
    Participant

I have upload problem. I try once again.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please remove all the tags from the Product page title.

You can change the font by means of the Advanced typography option, which allows you to choose the item from a drop-down or insert your custom CSS class. Please navigate to the Theme Settings > Typography > Advanced Typography.

Here is the documentation providing more detailed instructions: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/advanced-typography-settings/

Best Regards

Siarass
    Participant

Hello.
    Thank you 4 your help. It resolves one typography issue. But what if I want use break in product title to be more readable. Look at the screen I attached.

Attachments:

Hello,

Woocommerce does not provide the option to break the title, try to chose the design with the centered title.

Best Regards

Siarass
    Participant

Hi.
    Please forget about upper topic I found another way to solve this problem.

I have anothet question. We have promo products on the landing page. Right beneath slider and main slogan we have three tabs. One of them calls “Promocje”. When you mark it you will see several products. There is a button on the bottom of the list that calls “WIĘCEJ PRODUKTÓW” (more products) and it does nothing. I would like to change its destination to show more products, but I can’t find the right place to do this. Can you help me in this?

Attachments:

Hello,

Please, provide your site admin access to the private area.

Make the full backup of your site and confirm the permit for us to deactivate the plugins not related to the theme and switch to the parent theme for the while of checking what may take up to 15 minutes.

Best Regards

Siarass
    Participant

Hi.
    Thank you very much it sounds very reasonable. I’ve made you a new temporary account with admin access. I did Backup yesterday evening so feel free and do your job. Because I you will enter to admin panel maybe you can check one more thing. Everyday I have lots of new “fake” users (probably robots do this). I don’t know what is teh reason of it and how to stop that. Do you have any idea how to manage with this problem. If you have spare time to look at this I would be very greatful.
    Please do not remove Anna’s Fudali account – this is real 🙂

Cheers
    Martin

Hello,

You need to install some kind of security plugins, antispam. We have not tested any with our theme which is why we can hardly recommend it. Try free ones first of all. Some kind of capture may also help.

Best Regards

Siarass
    Participant

Hello.
    Ok you answered only on the second part of my question, what about the first part? I gave you an access as you asked. I’ve made backup. I stoped any other work in administration panel to give you time (you said about 15 minutes) to work on it. When do you intend do see what’s happend with this button? Please give me precise answer becouse I have a lot of work on this site and you are blocking me right now.

Hello,

I need admin rights to check, when I log in I see just My account page, I need full access to the admin of your site.

Best Regards

Siarass
    Participant

Hello.
    Yes of course I give you full access but first I need to know precise when you want to work with my store. So please be so kind and give me a day and time lapse. You must undersdand that you are not only admin that work with my store and I cannot allowed to one administrator spoil work another. I hope that is clear for you.

Cheers

Hello,

I still get to the My Account page instead of the admin panel, make sure the user has the status “Admin” in the Dashboard > Users.

Best Regards

Siarass
    Participant

I have strange feeling that you haven’t red what I wrote earlier?
    Once again please give me precise day and hours when you intend to work with my site then I will give you full access.

Siarass
    Participant

Ok. let’s make a deal. I will give you access tomorrow between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. is this enough for you to check what you need to check?

Hello,

Please advise the time zone for this frame.

You can check on your own in the time best for it.

Disable all the plugins excepting:

Slider Revolution or Elementor
    WPBakery Page Builder
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

Disable switch the parent theme and check the issue, then activate the plugins one by one, checking how it works to detect which plugin causes the problem, then activate the child theme.

Best Regards

Siarass
    Participant

Hello once again.
    First of all I did every operation you said and the button still doesn’t work.

Second thing. I need to change senetnces in two places and I need to know where to find it.
    Look at the attached preview.

Attachments:

Hello,

You have installed and configured your Woocommmerce incorrectly: https://gyazo.com/07fce12f1bf6351732ad916251bb3730

I go to the category page, I see pagination and it works well. Please set up all the pages for Woocommerce and provide the page URL to check.

Best Regards

Siarass
    Participant

I’m sorry but I don’t understand. What do you mean that I installed and configured my woocommerce icnorectly? Sorry but print screen you’ve attached doesn’t explain me much. Could you be more specific and send me more details and bigger print screen?

What about the second thing. Have you seen files I attached?

Hello,

Please check Woocommerce > Settings > Products – no page has been selected.

Please make sure all the functional plages are set: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/woocommerce-tutorials/

Please give me the shop URL so that I could check, the product categories pages do not have a load more button, they have pagination and it works well.

Best Regards

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)