Home Forums WoodMart support forum Website not loading correctly

Website not loading correctly

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

luke-4572
    Participant

Hey,

We have an issue with our development website not loading correctly. Certain elements and styles just don’t seem to want to load in.

We had this issue, reverted to a backup and it was resolved. However, the issue has occurred again and we don’t know why. Could you advise please.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

luke-4572
    Participant

I’ve deactivated the plugins as requested.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

As we can see, your website works correctly now. Here is a screenshot https://gyazo.com/273da9d8d489481bcf055f9324805704

Kind Regards

luke-4572
    Participant

Hey,

Thank you. Although things are loading correctly now there is still another issue.

Users that are signed in see changes that are made to the website. However, users that aren’t signed in see the website without the latest updates. Are you able to suggest what may be causing this?

I’ve attached screenshots. The first it what I see signed out in a private browser window. The second is what I see signed in, and what the user should see too

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

You have some kind of cache mechanism on your website. You need to clear the cache to see your changes in the incognito window.

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)