Home Forums WoodMart support forum website went blank after woocommerce plugin update

website went blank after woocommerce plugin update

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

easyhatblocks
    Participant

Lately I have been having problems with my website after plugin updates. Today I updated woocommerce, woocommerce for Paypal and woocommerce for STRIPE. And after that the website went blank. This is the second time this week that something like that happens.

easyhatblocks
    Participant

My web site has been down for more than 48h and I have not received any support yet.

Hello,

Please provide FTP and site admin access, insert the access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

easyhatblocks
    Participant

see details in private content

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry, but we need your FTP access, not your hosting panel. If you don’t have this information, you can contact your hosting provider for help.

Kind Regards

easyhatblocks
    Participant

here are the details

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We have activated Woodmart theme and the dashboard is working correctly now. But the home page still shows 500 error. Note that it is not caused by our theme because it doesn’t work with other themes as well. You need to consult with your server provider for help on this matter.

Kind Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)