Home Forums WoodMart support forum Whislist button

Whislist button

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Zellsaint
    Participant

Hello,

I have 2 questions about the same section (Whislist):

1- Is it possible to change the position of the whislist section?

2- Is it possible to remove the text from the Whislist section, leaving only the icon?

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

1) Please tell me how you want to change the position of the wishlist to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

2) Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.wd-wishlist-btn.wd-action-btn.wd-style-text.wd-wishlist-icon.woodmart-wishlist-btn a::before {
        font-size: 15px;
    }

.wd-wishlist-btn.wd-action-btn.wd-style-text.wd-wishlist-icon.woodmart-wishlist-btn a {
        font-size: 0;
    }

Best Regards

Zellsaint
    Participant

I would like to change the position next to “add to cart” button.

Thanks

Attachments:

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

Your issue has been Resolved. I have moved the wishlist with the add to cart button.

Please clear cache and check back.

Best Regards

Zellsaint
    Participant

Hi,

I think that the position of the Whislist is wrong. Can You check it, please?

Thanks

Attachments:

Hello,

I have tried visiting your website but it’s not working. Please make sure that your website is working to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://gyazo.com/e715d4a8b565c8c6ed62794a31a590f7

Best Regards

Zellsaint
    Participant

Can You try again? I have tried and It works.

There You have my credentials again

Hello,

The wishlist icon is displaying where you require.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://gyazo.com/302acfaa883d0781d7c47d940fbf39fb

Best Regards

Zellsaint
    Participant

Sorry but the icon is only displaying right only in the product You are showing me but if You try on other ones isnĀ“t right.

Thanks

Zellsaint
    Participant

Ok, I see the problem Aizaz. Within custom CSS you have set fixed dimensions for the icon, and therefore depending on how the page of each product is configured, it does not appear on the same site.

All products do not have to be the same. For example, one may have a longer title and a longer description, so in those cases, the wishlist icon will appear on a different site.

In this case I would need the icon to always appear next to the “add to cart” button regardless of the type of product.

Thanks.

Hello,

Sorry but using CSS was the only way to change the position.

Otherwise it requires Customizations and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

Best Regards

Zellsaint
    Participant

Ok, got it. And its posible to have a background like the image?

Thanks

Attachments:

Hello,

Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.wd-wishlist-btn.wd-action-btn.wd-style-text.wd-wishlist-icon.woodmart-wishlist-btn a {
        background-color: #d1c9c9eb;
        height: 40px;
        width: 40px;
        border-radius: 50%;
    }

Best Regards

Zellsaint
    Participant

Thanks Aizaz but the background is not centered with the icon. Could You center it?

Hello,

Your issue has been Resolved. Please clear cache and check back.

Best Regards

Zellsaint
    Participant

I have cleared cache and still not centered. Please tell me where to do the change in order to do it by myself.

Thanks.

Hello,

Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.wd-wishlist-btn.wd-action-btn a::before {
        margin-right: 0;
    }

Best Regards

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)